Chapter 13

Flynn opens the car door for Arielle and she climbs in the car

Flynn: ( while starting the car) the coffee didn't work right.

Arielle: oh no it actually helped, I'm better now.

Flynn: (chuckles) that's a lie.

Arielle: (fake smiles) (why ask me then ?! )"

Flynn was driving the car, and suddenly Arielle's phone started ringing. It was Dan.
Arielle picked up the phone.

" Arielle: hello.

Dan: Arielle don't- ( call ends)

Arielle's phone shuts down

Arielle: no way. ( Looks for cable in her bag but finds nothing) damn, I forgot."

Arielle has no idea of her speech right now , completely forgetting she's in Flynn's car.

" Arielle: this stupid cold I have, and this freaking memory, damn it. ( Speaks aggressive)

Flynn: ( laughs loudly)wait wait wait.
( Hands Arielle his phone) have this.

Arielle: thanks ( holds it very delicately) ( ofcourse latest apple phone, what else could it be )

Arielle swipes the screen and it asks for password, she tries to hand it to Flynn to enter the password.

Flynn: it's 2323

Arielle: um ok. ( Dials Dan's no.) Hello Dan. It's Arielle,my phone's dead and I don't have it's cable right now-

Dan: YOU'RE WITH FLYNN? WHY IS THAT?!

Arielle: ( this witless creature has no freaking manner, I'll hit you with your pan once I get home) I thought you had something to say ( very politely)

Dan: yeah, actually mom and dad aren't home and Amber is with them too, so you either come to the café or go to Anna's place.

Arielle: I'll go home, I have the key I guess .

Dan: just like you got your phone's cable? (DAN:1 ARIELLE:0)

Arielle: I'll go to Anna's house.(Sure you're getting a noose tied around your collar brother)

Dan: ok, and get your phone charged.

Arielle: hm. Bye 

Dan: take care.(ends the call)

Arielle gives Flynn his phone back

Arielle: um actually it'd be better if you drop me here.

Flynn: you're not going home?

Arielle: ah no. ( Ofcourse you've heard everything my witless brother said)
Actually I was planning to visit Anna.

Flynn: I'll drop you there, that's not a problem, afterall you're not feeling well."

Arielle and Flynn reach Anna's house, which wasn't too far, but they were more dejected to see that Anna's house was locked, no one was home.

" Arielle: they must be out. (sure, the world has disowned me today ugh, except for Mr. Fintoff, who's so vacant today that he can drive to even mars)

Flynn : all of them?( I can't believe her luck man)

Arielle: I don't know. I'm sorry for wasting your time Mr. Flintoff, I'll just walk now.

Flynn: hey there's nothing to be sorry. And you're not bothering me okay. I would've been sitting in a café or something, this is atleast better than that.(I hope she's not uncomfortable!)

Arielle: having another cup of coffee ? (god, this man's drowning in caffeine some day)

Flynn: ( Chuckles) yeah. ( Starts the car)"

Arielle is unaware of the fact that she's constantly staring at the steering wheel for a long time now, it's near to impossible to find out what she's up to.

" Flynn: you alright? 

Arielle: ya( blinks and looks at the window)

Flynn: what were you thinking then?

Arielle: uh I was looking and wondering how cool it was to drive this model. ( Freaking, why on earth would I say that, undo undo, I can't let him know that I want to drive his car, ofcourse I want to but I'd look somewhat of a greedy now.)

Flynn: (chuckles) oh ya, it feels amazing. (CAR? I thought my watch was weird or something? She's kinda cute though, but haven't seen a girl so weird I tell ya)

Arielle: yeah (one more time he chuckles, I'm gonna turn into a tomato or something, I mean how cool is that man)

Flynn parks the car near Wilson's café and Arielle and Flynn get inside the café.
Both of them grab a table and Flynn calls dan to inform that Arielle was here.
Dan joins Arielle and Flynn.

Flynn: (gives a high five to Dan) sup man?

Dan: (gives a high five too) ya bro I'm good. I'm really sorry Arielle bothered you, weren't you busy? (Meet me at home Ariella! Hanging out with my buddy isn't cool!)

Flynn: absolutely not. I was just heading to café, and she did not bother me, it's totally fine. 

Dan: still. Have a coffee mate.

Flynn: no no I'll just go home now.

Dan: you said no to coffee, are you positive on that?

Flynn: ( makes a sad face) more than likely.

Dan: come on, that's not you.( Orders coffee for 3 of them). Where did you guys meet by the way.

Arielle: Meeting.

Flynn: office.

Dan: hm?

Arielle: oh actually, Mr. Flintoff's company has invested on our company, so we are actually working there. (DON'T MAKE A SCENE, I REPEAT, NO SCENE HERE PLEASE)

Dan: woah, you didn't tell us. (ARIELLE! )

Arielle: uh, I was about to tell you.( Stupid dan has to ask everything right now, he himself has no time to listen things up and now look at him)

Dan: (phone rings) guys I'll be back in 5.

Arielle: yeah.

Flynn: (clears throat) why don't you work here? I mean wouldn't it be great to accompany your brother. 

Arielle: Dan has a passion for the café, and I don't, he'd never let me work here, I won't be able to do as much as he can, and we both won't like that so. Different paths but trying to do our best. (The real answer is that we care for the customers, they won't like a violent sibling fighting cafe)

Flynn: wow.

Arielle: what?(awkwardly)

Flynn: I could never imagine that. I like how you guys are dedicated towards work.

Arielle: thanks. (Thanks to Hana Wilson and Brian Wilson who've been teaching us all this)

Flynn finishes his coffee and Dan joins them.

Flynn: I think I should leave now. Thankyou Dan for the coffee bye. (Leaves)

Dan: yep mate. (Waves at him)

Arielle: let's go home."

Arielle and Dan don't talk much, both of them agree to walk back home.

*Hey, Don't forget to vote this chapter before Arielle reaches her home!*