Chapter 42

Flynn: I know that it's ridiculous , but there's one more thing that I've hidden and...

Arielle: and what?( with fear in her eyes)

Flynn: I want you to trust me with this and wait for a lil more time for it to unveil.

Arielle: ( breathes heavily) I hope I stay alive till then.

Flynn: YOU WILL, YOU HAVE TO , (steps closer to her and pecks her forehead) you will never leave me.

Arielle: (smiles) I don't have options!"

This was perfect, more than perfect, all sorts of pain suddenly converting into beautiful gleamy happiness, or just pain flipping and showing a kind face which was concealed for so long. Things were nearly utopian, and all Arielle could wish for was to freeze in this very moment, she didn't care if she could see this same beauty and same moment tomorrow or day after tomorrow, she wanted to capture this lively moment forever in her heart, ignoring that one lil secret that still hasn't made it to her ears, but she'll trust, just like before. 

It was the weekend now when Arielle was cleaning her room, a task she had been procastinating for weeks now, she was in her old abandoned Denim Dungaree, a messy bun on the top of her head, singing along the lyrics of the song playing on the speaker, ofcourse, 1 direction. "Ding- dong!", the bell rang on their door.

"Hana: Arielle, Go see the door?

Arielle: I'm working, send Dan Instead.

Hana: Ugh, Dan?

Dan: I'm not going. I have a call.

Hana: Fine, since I have no work at all, I'll go. (says sarcastically)

Hana opens the door and It's Flynn

Hana: Oh, good lord. Hello Flynn. Come on in, come inside. 

Flynn: (smiles) Thankyou Aunt Hana

Hana: oh,son just call me HANA.

Flynn: sure, hana, you're a sweet person. 

Hana: Oh, please. You're lying now.

Brian walks in 

Brian: oh hey Flynn. Hi. Sorry Hana I forgot to tell you, He was about to visit.

Hana: oh honey, you should've told me. I would have prepared something. I'll try to bake something, don't worry.

Flynn: NO no, please don't bother. I'm really good. I'm here to talk to you guys.

Flynn, Brian and Hana talk for a while

After a while

Flynn: Oh, By the way, where is Arielle?

Brian: HAHA she woke up on time today, and decided to clean her room, has been doing it from 2 hours.(grins)

Flynn: (smiles) Can you please do me a favour and not tell her about all this, I promise I will tell her everything very soon. Please. (places his hand on Brian's hand to assure him)

Brian: I don't know son, how would we ever pay you for this.

Flynn: No no Mr. Wilson. It's nothing like that.(kneels on the ground and comes closer to Brian)

Brian: Arielle is so lucky to have you.

Flynn: well, I'm fortunate enough to have her.

Hana: should I call Arielle. Arielle! come here!(calls her)