Chapter 9

Everyone started clapping

Mr.Henry: I didn't want this to turn this way, emotional, but yeah, let's come to the practical part. We are saved by fractions. I don't need to tell you where we are at this point, you are all smart enough to sense the situation. A.U.G. is buying our shares, and we'll be working for them for the next 11 months as of now. Think of this as a dream. You get the opportunity to work at A.U.G. I had 0 hopes when I was informed about this. I'd love to thank the people who made this possible, Mr. Flynnn and Mr. Smith and Arielle. (Everyone looking at Arielle and Clapping).

Arielle, of course, is stupid enough to assume that all this is about the messy presentation she gave that day.

Arielle: (murmurs) I didn't realise my presentation could have this impact.

Mr. Henry: I've mailed you guys the files you need to complete, kindly do that and finish any other remaining task. All that, thank you guys.

Monet: (screams)Woohoo!

(Everyone clapping)

Everyone departed the place after some time.

Arielle: Smith! What were you saying exactly? You didn't finish.

Steve: Oh that, I was-

Monet: Arielle! Oh, I don't think it's really important, is it? Mr. Henry wants to see you.

Arielle: um, I guess I need to hear him first.

Steve: yeah."

Arielle is standing in Mr. Henry's cabin she's feeling a lot better about today. The last time she was standing here, it was with anxiety, to witness the darkest day of her life, it left Arielle morose. But it's a different day and she has a smile on her face today to mark the pleasant aura she had.

" Mr.henry: oh Arielle. Have a seat.

Arielle: thankyou sir.

Mr. Henry: I don't have words, how do I thank you my child. Mr.Turnor is happy too.

Arielle: thankyou sir (in a weirdly unpleasant way) You motivated me sir. It wasn't possible without your words.

Mr.Henry: oh I think you've misunderstood.

(Arielle makes a curious face)

Mr.Henry: I was talking about this investment, the save you've done.
Thankyou Arielle, oh I had to talk to Mr. Will, I'll talk to you later."

For the hundredth time in a row, Arielle is shocked again. What could be more energizing on a sweet and cheerful morning?

"Arielle: WHAT. ON. EARTH. AGAIN. (Smashes her forehead with her hand in disappointment) how could it be me doing all this and not even knowing, am I bipolar in someway?

Steve comes there

Steve: Flynn. I was talking about Flynn. I guess you sent the mail to them. They were convinced. The email was a cherry to your presentation I guess(smiles). You are amazing Arielle.

Arielle: (smiles in doubt) sure, the mail.(Murmurs: I don't even remember sending a mail)"

Arielle works in her office the whole day, finishing all her pending work and overthinking at the same time. She knew that everything was in her favor, in terms of her company and her job, but could sense a perfect storm.She calls it a day and takes her bag, hangs it by her side and leaves the office.