Chapter 17

"Flynn: hey Dan, wassup?

Dan: all good. And you?

Flynn: ya me too, having my coffee.(laughs)

Dan: Aaaannd Arielle!? 

Arielle: hi uh Dan.

Dan: ya hi. I thought you were home. (raises a brow)

Arielle: Oh, actually, I just got here. 

Flynn: I think I should be home too by now. I'll leave now

Dan: oh. Bye 

Flynn leaves the cafe 

Dan: same story?

Arielle: SAME STORY!

Dan: agh Arielle. I don't know about the other things, but I feel like Flynn, um.

Arielle: Flynn what?

Dan: I think he likes you.

Arielle: No no no. WHAT! Dan, I can't handle this. Damn bye.

Dan: Arielle? Are you that naive? You don't look at his eyes, huh? And more to that, I know him from high school.

Arielle: have you gone crazy Dan? That friend of yours with a billion assets is gonna like me for what? 

Dan: I don't know Arielle, it is weird. 

Arielle: OK enough for today,. I'll go home now. 

Dan: Yeah. Bye.

Arielle: bye."

Arielle leaves the café and heads home. It's so weird that now she doesn't think of him naming his car Douglas or driving her mad about that prank. All she remembers for now is the moment when he apologized and held her hand. Um, not precisely, but that's what she is fancying right now. The girls' all crazy now and hardly able to take control of their emotions.

"Arielle:  (did he really hold my hand? No, did he ? Did he? God. But why am I so crazy I don't know. I have to be a little concerned about what I like and what I do not because these crushes coming back will always puzzle me) "

Arielle reached her home thinking about all the stuff that happened, of course it's not enough stuff to be called stuff, but yes Arielle is a bit crack in that case. As soon as she opens the door, she notices Anna sitting on the couch and Amber is sitting besides her.

"Arielle: hey NEE(calling Anna nee dearly)

Anna: hello miss Wilson, busy working huh?

Arielle: oh so you're gonna put up a fight now, huh?

Amber: Imma head out of this cat fight LOL( goes to the other room).

Arielle: Flynn and I even went to your house Dumbo, and you weren't even there.

Anna: oh so it's Flynn and I. I don't remember you paying me visits that often haaa. What's the matter babe?

Arielle: no tell me one thing. I'm happy that you're happy, but again, is everything alright?

Anna: Arielle. I was just wishing it to be.(tone changes) and everything is almost alright now. It's just different anyway. You haven't even sat since you came. Have a seat na.

Arielle: Yes, so what is it about the case? The money?

Anna: oh I talked to Gabrielle and she's kind to help. She's even so sure that we would get our money back, she could demand all of it as a right. I don't know if that's right or not, but I just know from her confidence that she's gonna do it. I really don't care about the money really, but I want him to suffer.

Arielle: Gabrielle. Oh yea(makes a weird face) you are sure she looked kind, coz I didn't get to see any of the kind side of her the last time.

Anna: Arielle, she's a professional. She handles things very well. And thank Flynn from my side please. It was his contact that Gabrielle took. She doesn't even look at these kinds of matters, you know.

Arielle: why not DIY.

Anna: Because I don't usually go and see my best friend's house with him na.

Arielle: seriously Anna?!

Anna: whatever you say Arielle, you guys revolve around each other don't you?

Arielle: could you please- agh not - Anna, why'd you say that??

Anna: I know this girl, you're just too confused now. OK, leave this.

Arielle: yeah let's have some tea na."

Both friends have their tea and gossip. After some time, Anna leaves around the evening and Arielle enters her room where Amber is reading a book.

"Amber: (closes her book impulsively) enough of Flynn stuff ha?

Arielle: you- you- you sometimes annoy me amber. (Turns to leave the room) Amber rushes to stop her and turns to her to hug her.

Amber: never does a bee annoy the honey. Chipmunk.

Arielle: don't call me honeyyyyyyy.

Amber: you sometimes behave like we're real siblings and not cousins (laughs).

Arielle: 🤨

Amber: OK, spit it out now. Come on. Both sat on the bed.

Arielle: (blushes as she starts talking) you know everybody talks about Flynn. I mean talk to me about different stuff. Not like he's the talk of the town.(starts weeping suddenly)

Amber: well he is. And not to lie, you seem like the person to talk about Flynn.

Arielle: (aggressively stares at amber) see, that's the problem. You're doing this all because you know that I like him.

Amber: YOU LIKE HIM??? 

Arielle: (wipes her tears) (pauses in shock) no. Not like- 

Amber: (stands up in shock) there's nothing wrong with Arielle. It's just OK. You have to vent out and not bury your emotions. It's all okay.

Arielle: no. But I- 

Amber: I get it, you sit here and I'll get you some bread. (Goes to the kitchen)

Arielle: (covers her whole face with a big pillow and screams) I really like him, but so what if I do? Does it matter? Even if it does, I don't care, and even if I do, it won't happen and even if it happens , I won't do it and even-

Amber: STOP And shut up. You're brain bursting. Calm down. (gives her the bread)

Arielle: takes the bread from Amber's hand and eats weirdly.

Amber: (laughs) remember that day when we had that feast of food without etiquettes.

Arielle: LOL yea, the cake(smiles) and then the- Both look at each other

Amber: Flynn again (both laugh)

Arielle: jokes aside. I don't want you to tell this to anyone, amber. I trust you more than Dan.

Amber: I get it Arielle, you just stay calm and happy, don't stress your mind and heart girl.

Arielle: sure(both hug) I'm lucky to have a Wilson twin.

*Hey, Arielle likes Flynn, vote for this chapter if you like Flynn too*