Chapter 41

Arielle turns back but she's suddenly held back, Flynn has grabbed her hand firm enough that it doesn't hurt, as if wants her to stay no matter what. He pulls her immensly close, places a hand on her chin and drops his head down to bump his forehead to hers, but he's too tall so he cutely bends his knees a little.

"Arielle: what for? why are you stopping me when you don't wanna-

Flynn: shh-(places a finger on her lip)

Arielle shivers as she is sunk in this moment of amusement, her eyes are staring to the shiny eyes opposite her

Flynn: Don't be so good, Don't make me hate myself more. I'm scared Arielle, scared to be a wrecker. But I have no right to tear down your fellings.

Arielle: I don't want a favor Mr.Flintoff. I don't need it.

Flynn: shhh.

Arielle: what are you, a babysitter, huh? (smiles)

Flynn: yes, BABY.

Arielle: (swallows in hesitation)

Flynn: I'm sorry for giving up,I was slitting my own throat. Hard time being Narcissistic. I promise I'll bounce back bigger and better. I'll try my best.

Arielle: you know you don't have to-

Flynn: Listen, it's not because you told me to, never has been. I fancy you, losing you would be the last thing I'd want to do. It's this weak soul and dumb heart. I'm sorry, really sorry for everyhting, I swear I'll make things better from now on.

Arielle: (tears falling) Good for you, coz I'd be quick enough to walk out anyday, It's just that my legs don't feel strong enough today.

Flynn: (chuckles) is it?

Arielle: absolutely, you kow I mostly walk.

Flynn: yes, that. (slowly withdraws his head back)

Arielle: (wipes her tears and nods) hm. Let's get back to office, I guess.

Flynn: (his smile falters) yeah, um, Arielle!

Arielle: yup?

Flynn: (steps forward and pecks on her forehead) Thankyou. (smiles)

Arielle: Welcome (pauses), to a new chapter.

Flynn: ouch.(chuckles)

Both start walking towards the lift

Flynn: (slowly grabs her hand while walking) and from next time-

Arielle: (shoots her eyes on him with surprise when they hold hands) (swallows before speaking) next time what?

Flynn: call her with a different number atleast. (stares at her and smirks)

Arielle: (stops abruptly for a second) What?

Flynn: The call. (says in an obvious tone)

Arielle: (looks in the other directions and shrugs) I don't understand Mr.Flintoff.

Flynn: liar, liar!

Arielle: guys on fire. (narrows her eyes)

Flynn: (laughs hard at this) guys are pants?

Arielle: whatever! (rolls her eyes)

Both enter the lift

Flynn: ARIELLE! (says in a terribly horrifying tone)

Arielle: (shivers and shuts her eyes in fear) God, you scared me.