Chapter 11

Flynn greets that woman. Arielle is shocked to see how both Flynn and Gabrielle are staring into each other's eyes as if they were suspiciously hypnotizing each other.

" Arielle: ( I don't wanna look nosey here, I really wish I could leave this staring battle)

Gabrielle: I'm sure I'm not.

Flynn: (chuckles) you look beautiful.

Arielle: ( Flynn is flattered I guess, it's hard to see your crush like this.ah.)

Gabrielle: I wonder what other crimes you commit other than breaking vows.(smiles)

Flynn: (chuckles again) I've always been wrongly investigated I guess.

Arielle: ( what is up with Flynn laughing at every other thing this woman is saying, god I've never seen him laugh like this. It's comforting and irritating at the same time)

Gabrielle: I thought kids weren't allowed here.

Arielle: ( narrows her eyes) ( I'm freaking not taking this, did this woman just mock my height. )

Flynn: (in a serious tone) NOT A WORD.

Gabrielle: ooooh I see fire.

Flynn: you better see boundaries. Let's go Arielle.

Arielle nods
Flynn and Arielle leave the station."

Arielle and Flynn get seated in the car

" Flynn: I'm sorry. Perhaps she's not a great person to talk to.

Arielle: yeah. She was rude. ( I've no idea why her face looked so familiar) I guess she was in our school. Wasn't she?

Flynn: hm she was. My classmate and-

Arielle:( looks at Flynn)

Flynn: (makes a pale face)

Arielle: YOUR GIRLFRIEND (at the same time)

Flynn: MY GIRLFRIEND (same time)

Both chuckle

Arielle: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to call her rude.

Flynn: relax Arielle. She 'WAS' my girlfriend, she's an ex now.

Arielle: oh ok (Flynn can not spot the smile on this face, wait... He didn't say that he's single duh) ( Arielle's smile vanishes)
I remember now. Wasn't she in the Fashion society?

Flynn: yeah she was. "

Arielle suddenly starts feeling cold, ofcourse the chilly weather can't be resisted with the fabric she's wearing right now. She starts sneezing.

" Arielle: ( it's cold outside ah, why'd I forget to put on the cardigan, fool I am) "

Aachoo! And then Aachoo! Aachoo! Followed by Aachoo! Aachoo!

" Arielle: ( god I make a stupid out of myself) I'm so sorry.

Flynn: Bless you! You're cold. ( Turns on the heater)

Arielle: no not really. AACHOO! ( clearly)

Flynn: do you want my coat?

Arielle: nah I'm good."

Flynn stops the car and quickly gets coffee for both of them.

" Flynn: This will make you feel better.( Hands her the coffee)

Arielle: yeah, thankyou.
(We could've bought the coffee from Wilson's café too, but honestly it's good that we didn't, because coffee would surely be the last thing Dan wouldd serve to me seeing me and Flynn TOGETHER in a car at 8. It's not like I'm scared of Dan, I'm just not ready to show a WWE sibling edition to Flynn)

Flynn: not a problem.

Arielle: One more thing...

Flynn: yep.

Arielle: thankyou Mr. Flintoff-

Flynn: you've said that before Arielle.( Chuckles loudly)

Arielle: no I mean, for the deal, I know it was practically impossible.

Flynn: (lost in thought) about that, you don't have to say thankyou.

Arielle: no I mean it, I understand where my company stands and you've been more than a helping hand to us. Don't get me wrong, but what made you do this?

Flynn: honestly, I know no one would invest on Turnor at this point of time, irrespective of their previous gain records, but the event that day, kinda moved me. I was partly convinced to make this deal happen. You were amazing.

Arielle: it's a lie, isn't it?

Flynn: ( Smiles)"

They've reached Arielle's place and it didn't even feel a minute, they were just talking. Arielle greets Flynn and goes home. The Wilson's are on the dining table, having their dinner served on time, with more etiquettes and less meal. Arielle crash lands on the table.

" Amber: hey, is Anna okay now?

Arielle: I guess so, she went home with her parents. Wait I'll call her and confirm."

Arielle calls Anna and informs her that she's home, asks her about her health and comforts her. Later Arielle changes her clothes and heads for the dinner.

" Brian: Arielle, go to Anna's place after your office tomorrow, I think she need you .

Arielle: ya dad, she was broken you know, won't stop crying.

Hana: uh, what kind of guy that would be to hurt a woman like that with so much cruelty.

Dan: exactly. "

After the dinner, Arielle goes back to her room and sleeps directly after this long day. The next morning Arielle, wakes up early and goes to her office. There are on count only 5 people there. Arielle has no idea why is that so.
She sees Steve, and asks him what the matter was.

"Arielle: Steve! Why is no one here.

Steve: here we go,( raises both his hands in disappointment) we're back with the old Arielle.

Arielle: Acchoo! Tell me what is it??? Achhoo.

Steve: first of all, you're cold so stay away and secondly open your mailbox Arielle."

Arielle checks her mail on the phone and there's a office mail saying
" Hello,
Turnor & co. Employees, hope you are doing well, it's a new start of our journey with this company, would like to see you at A.U.G. building, Luxor street. at the very usual time. Thankyou

Turnor & Co.

Elysian

Have a nice day."

Arielle is totally mad now, despite of being early for the office she's gonna be late again. She walks all the way down to A.U.G. building and rushes to the meeting hall, where she finds Monet sitting on a workdesk .

*Hey, don't be late like Arielle, vote this chapter now*