Chapter 2

Hana Wilson, Wife of Brian Wilson and mother to Arielle and Dan Wilson. She is an HR personnel in a textile company and a great support for her children. She has always encouraged both her children to work hard and become successful.
Brian Wilson, Arielle's father is a retired Major from the army. He had an injury and had to leave the army. Brian is the moral support to his family, knowing that they work really hard for the family.
Dan Wilson, brother of Arielle Wilson is the owner of Wilson's cafe.

Arielle is completely shocked and can't really sense the situation. Dan feels awkward and decides to introduce Arielle to his friend. Hana also comes out of kitchen in the mean time.

" Hana( in anger): Arielle, you should've looked here before, it's the drawing room afterall

Dan(awkwardly): oh She's my little sister Arielle, please don't mind her.

Arielle: Hello

Flynn( Dan's friend): ah, I've met her before this morning, I asked her for an address, and after that coincidentally she was there in the event I went today, she greatly delivered her presentation there.

Dan: oh really! But she works in a local company, not very popular , she earns enough to buy coffee(laughs)

(Arielle walks back to her room in rage)"

Dan and Flynn talked for a while and after that Flynn went back to his home.
Dan went to Arielle's room after this to call her for dinner.

" Dan: Mom called you for dinner, Arielle.

Arielle: yeah! Ok .
Dan, listen!

Dan: hm

Arielle: you're not a billionaire either!"

Dan knew what Arielle was pointing out, but chose not to respond as he had realised that what he said was way too rude. The Wilson family had their dinner. There was absolutely no talk as all of them were angry on Arielle and she was tired already. Cut to the next morning, a late start to the weekend. Arielle woke up around 11, freshened up and landed on the dining table.

" Arielle: morning everyone.(in a cheerful tone)

Brian( Arielle's dad): good morning princess, how's your kingdom ARIELLE?

Arielle: Daaaaaad, I feel really good this morning, don't make sarcastic comments please.

Brian: Sweetie, successful people don't sleep late in the mornings.

Arielle: They do, when they go through anxiety ( smirks)"

Hana and Dan also joined Arielle and Brian for the breakfast. The Wilson family was having pancakes, and then Arielle's phone started ringing, she looked on her Phone and it was her friend, Anna. She picked up the phone.