Chapter 18

Arielle and Amber were just having their bro time or sister connect whatever you feel it was, a cousin connect. And suddenly Dan enters the room and join both of them.

"Dan: mind me if I join?

Amber: would love to-

Arielle: kick you out!

Dan: ARIELLE. You're still gonna act weird.

Arielle: No I'm acting weird? Am I?

Dan: you have a brain of a kid, honestly and people take advantage.

Amber: That wasn't needed though. Out of league statement Dan.

Arielle: What are you Dan. (less anger) A law maker? A sherrif? god. I don't understand you're interfering everytme. (says while throwing up her hands in air in disapointment)

Dan: I'm just considerate Arielle.(puts his hand on her head and pats)

Amber: aw look at that brother being dad now. But he does care Arielle. Just a bit nosey sometimes.

Dan: you too now.

Amber: I speak of god sometimes.

Arielle and Dan forget everything and laugh

Arielle: you are sometimes a joke.

Amber: hope I should get offended.

Dan: well you can not.

Amber: ok so when all your mess is a little messy for now, I have to go Ireland tomorrow.

Arielle: (Turns towards her) WHY?

Amber: gosh, Arielle I live there.

Arielle: OFC, I know, but why so early?

Amber: Days since I came here. Time's just flying and that's good no doubt.

But I need to get there too, work and Family.

Dan: yeah. Good 4 you.

Amber: you look a lot happy, is it gentleman?

Dan: I mean why not, I'll be the older sibling again, happy ofc.

Arielle: duh, but I really wanna stay with you Amber.

Amber: come over, who's stopping?

Arielle: my newly regained job sweetheart.

Amber: that's not the only thing that's stopping my girl!( Giggles)

Arielle: yeah, what else?

Amber: nothing ofcourse.(winks and laughs)"

Amber Bids her farewell to the Wilson family and heads back to Ireland the next day. Short but vital presence of Amber comforted Arielle in her hard times. As a known fact the relationship between Dan and Arielle isn't very cooperative or simply call it incompatible. Nevertheless, both of them stand for each other.

The next day, Arielle started her day as usual, the only difference was that she reached office on time. Climbed up the stair and reached her floor. Put her work bag on the desk and barely sat that a colleague came to her and said,

"Colleague: Morning miss Wilson, Mr.Flintoff wanted to see you.

Arielle: Morning Mr.-?( He turns back and walks away)

Ok. That was quite rude. (whispers to herself)"

Arielle stands up and grabs her phone from her bag and walks to Flynn's floor. She sees Mr. Smith and greets her.