Chapter 14

Arielle was already not feeling well and upon walking home she really feels exhausted. She sits down on the sofa and relaxes. Dan being the impatient one here, starts the conversation.

" Dan: so, you keep running into my friend huh! "

Arielle is so exhausted that she gets mad, the second she hears this, she turns back slowly takes the pillow from the couch and throws at him. She stands up and starts yelling.

" Arielle: you freaking mad or what? I called you back to ask what was urgent and you were acting so weird, also, didn't I tell you that we were gonna work under his company. You make me feel embarrassed in front of him.

Dan: yeah I do. (Picks up the pillow and throws at her) can't you take your cable and keys with you, and even then why do you need to ask him for help always. He's a rich guy Arielle, we aren't even close to him. You asking him for help over and over again makes us look incapable.

Arielle: (tears falling) what do you mean.

Dan: hey Arielle! Runs into her and hugs her. Omg you are burning, you have fever, should've told me before.

Arielle: why do you think I didn't walk back then, besides I didn't ask Flynn to drop me or to help me in any way, he did all this with his own will. He was just being helpful.

Dan: you fell for his Continental. Didn't you? I'm so sorry Arielle, we would buy one someday too, (smiles) we would've bought one already if dad didn't helped me to start the Wilson's café, but there's no problem we'll buy one some day soon. Happy kiddo?

Arielle: (smiles) we will, but from my money.

Dan: (laughs) yes. Now go to your room and freshen up, I'll make food until mom and dad come."

Arielle goes to her room and changes, she's so morose, her brother Dan thinks that she's just flattered on the car that his friend has, unaware of the fact that she likes his friend. She has no idea, what'd happen next, but atleast she has no hopes of Flynn liking her ofcourse. He's a rich guy, besides the help he offered to Arielle and her company, it still doesn't convince that Flynn could like her. She goes to the dinner table and Brian, Hana and Amber are there too.

" Arielle: the best part of having a chef brother is that I don't have to cook. Hehe.

Dan: (laughs loudly)

Brian: yeah, because your mom and I never cooked for you right?

Arielle: (laughs) not that dad, I'm just happy I've got a family who loves I'm mean COOKING. And unfortunately has some members who hate the same ( gives a high five to amber)

Amber: gotcha.

Everyone laughs

Hana: But atleast Amber cooks at her house.

Amber: yeah I do.

Arielle: I feel sad for your family dude.

Amber: was that even funny arielle?

Dan: yeah it was.

Amber: (surprisingly) oh gosh, the left wing and right wing together, I doubt the reality of this moment.

Hana: so do I.

Arielle: Dan said we'd buy a continental one day, I'm happy, forgiving him for everything.

Dan: ya and Arielle said she'd pay for that so, I guess we're more than happy now.

Brian: (looks at Hana) you got them from the menagerie right?

Hana: ah. More than likely dear"

The Wilson family had it dinner with sweet and sour discussions. A happy family, a rare occasion. The next day Arielle was ready on time for the office ofcourse can't afford to ruin another day in a new office.
She feels much better now, isn't sneezing much as compared to yesterday. She walks the whole way an hour before, as she has estimated the time it'd take to walk to the new workplace. She reaches the office door and another big choice to make.

" Arielle: The lift or the stairs! Ah "

It's morning and any wise person whould like to choose the lift, but yeah emphasizing on the word WISE, we're actually talking about Arielle. After a minute of intense battle of thoughts, she takes the stairs. Um Yes. Just in case you're wondering what was the use of All that process of making the decision, Arielle is last person to make good choices. She steps on the first stair and suddenly hears a deep voice from the back.

" Flynn: again?

Arielle: (turns back) good morning mr. Flintoff. ( Says in the most polite way possible)

Flynn: morning. Are you sure you're gonna take the stairs again? 

Arielle : yeah that, yes.(you mocking me mister?)

Flynn: (smiles) all the best. ( Enters the lift)

Arielle: thanks. (I'm pretty sure, I must not blush this way, I mean come on, what is it huh. I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed his company yesterday, but Today I'm not gonna wreck my will to do better, yes yes yes everything's gonna be okay Arielle, go)"

Arielle talks to herself and reaches the top floor panting, ofcourse Arielle has all this time to waste. She reaches her desk and greets her Colleagues.