Chapter 16

Arielle: hey( super awkward)

Flynn: all good?

Arielle: sure, yeah. (I freaking hate how he senses the situation and asks about the same)

Flynn: up for a coffee?

Arielle: um no, actually I had to go home. (I've no idea why I'm denying, maybe because I don't wanna make another appearance with Flynn or maybe I don't believe that Flynn likes me opposing to what Monet said funnily)

Flynn: oh ok, I'll drop you home. (In not so polite way)

Arielle: um no, I'll better walk. (Am I making it weird? Maybe yes, it's just depicting how uncertain I am. Why does he sound like he's my driver and my dad would chop his head If something's not done )

Arielle's phone beeps, message flashes on the phone.
Battery warning: only 1% left! Connect the charger.

Flynn: maybe no. (makes a squirming face)

Arielle: ah yeah. (Damn, why don't you just command me, then Mr. Le bron, you know everything go on. ) 

Flynn: (smiles) connect it in the car.

Arielle: hm. (Believe me I don't wanna get in the car, but these interiors the this car!!! As if they are playing welcome home on violens for me. I'm super annoyed again, I mean he's almost laughing on me, I'M STUPID,)

Arielle and Flynn sit in the car.

Flynn: (connects the phone, and is about to start the car) OH WAIT

Arielle: yeah?

Flynn: so, do you wanna drive ?

Arielle: WHAT?!

Flynn: you said the other day! I mean just in case you wanted to?

Arielle: yeah, why not. (why'd I say that :) )"

Arielle can't believe the moment, she always knew that she had learnt driving for this day. Driving continental is a dream for many, arielle's one of them. Arielle and Flynn swapped their seats and Arielle is more than excited to drive.

" Arielle: (screams) whoaaaa.

Flynn: (Chuckles)

Arielle: (laughing) I'm sorry Mr.flintoff, but this is surreal.

Flynn: (smiles while looking at Arielle) you know how to drive right?

Arielle: you're too late to ask that question Mr. Flintoff. (both laugh)

Arielle drives to Wilson's café

Flynn: didn't you say no to the coffee?

Arielle: oh I'm so sorry mr.fl-

Flynn: (interrupts) No I get it.( Arrogantly)

Arielle: I'm sorry-

Flynn: you always do this, don't you. You just wonder that you're someone really dominating out there. is it?

Arielle: I WON'T TAKE THAT MR.FLINTOFF.

Flynn: DAMN.

Arielle Puts her hand on the car lock. Flynn tries to stop her by putting his hand on her but Arielle is in rage right now and won't feel a bit.

Flynn: I almost got you, didn't I?

Arielle: ( awkward silence)

Flynn: hey, I'm really sorry. I was just kidding.

Arielle: woah why not. 

Arielle goes inside the café and gets seated, Flynn also sits on the same table.

Flynn: I'm sorry miss Wilson."

Even the sweetest puppy in the world couldn't compete the cuteness Flynn just had while apologizing. He was so sweet while saying this that Arielle just looked at him without a thought. She is almost past her anger and blushing at Flynn.

" Flynn: I won't do that again.

Arielle: hm. (Trying to act rude)

Flynn: ( puts his hand on top of Arielle's hand) are you still mad?

Arielle: (almost can't control her jaws to drop) ah

Flynn: hey, I'll but you a coffee.( Lifts his hand and orders a coffee for both of them) "

Arielle hasn't spoken a word yet, she's still processing what just happened, can't believe Mr. Flintoff just put his hand over her hand. At this point of time, Arielle can't argue over Monet being right, a part of her knows that Flynn likes her, it's just that it is hard to accept. The waiter brought the coffee and placed it on the table.

" Flynn: you can't have a bad mood when you have a coffee on the table.( Smiles)

Arielle: I'm sure no one said that .

Flynn: ( laughs) I did.

Arielle: ( nods to hide her blushing face)

Flynn: ok, so why do you have that 2013 model smartphone.( Makes an inverted comma gesture with his 2 fingers to emphasize smartphone)

Arielle: agh. That's a popular question.

Flynn: (laughs) I suppose the answer isn't popular enough.

Arielle: um actually, I just didn't feel the need to buy a new one. It's good enough just that thing about battery, that I can charge for that matters.

Flynn: yeah, I know that part pretty well. ( :) )

(Both laugh)

Flynn: uh, you said I won't take that before, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I was just kidding.

Arielle: Mr.flintoff, I'm adamant about some things, being manipulated and dominated are things I'd never take for sure.

Flynn: fair enough. ( There's something about you that's so attractive, I don't know why I feel is surreal)

Arielle: seems so.

Flynn: (laughs) you were great btw.

Arielle: hm?

Flynn: with my Douglas.

Arielle: I'm sure you are talking to the wrong person.

Flynn: you're the right person.( With shiny eyes)

Arielle: um uh?

Flynn: I call my car Douglas.

Arielle: (takes a pause) MAN. No one does that (Wth dude, how do I know + that name to a continental, I mean I feel suicidal now)

Flynn: I'm sorry. I just feel like-

Arielle: No You name that freaking beauty Doug-what, Douglas! 

Flynn: what's so wrong. 

Dan enters there

Dan: Arielle?

*Hey, Douglas, Seriously?!?! Vote for this chapter*