Chapter 20

Flynn: (in a low voice) Arielle?

Arielle: Mr. Flintoff, you are the reason my Company didn't die like literally DIE. You are the Reason I'm having an elite glance of my DayDreams. 

Who am I? 

Just another girl in Elysian, who knows how to dream big and has no means to get even a step closer to that. I know I'm over speaking right now, But I need my self-esteem to hold on to me when I'm breaking down and not to Intoxicate me. This Adulation is vanquishing me.

Flynn: (stays with his silence) 

Arielle: I know, I'm sorry Mr. Flintoff, it was just a mistake, Who am I to ask!

Flynn: Arielle! Stop.

Arielle: (looks at the window Nodding, trying to hide away her tears) huh.

Flynn: What is it that's bothering you.

Arielle: I-I have been unaware or just ignorant enough not to acknowledge these mighty favours you've been throwing at me. I don't think I deserve any of this. Nor do I deserve this(opens both hands to mention the car as in the car ride). 

Flynn: We don't always get what we deserve. Do we?

Arielle: you know what Mr. Flintoff, I don't even know.

Flynn: You can just let things be sometime!

Arielle: You might think you are walking and immortal Will Traynor but I don't think I'm any way Lousa Clark! (says and regrets instantly)(scrunches her whole face repenting)"

Even after passing a mean comment, Arielle doesn't like to ammend, and carries forward embracing it. Arielle and Flynn stay quiet for the whole ride, Arielle had a great mood initially, but the mixed feeling she holds for Flynn did just exude. Flynn too is exasperated on the very thought of confrontation, It's pretty much the same for both. They both like each other, but call it fate or the evil state of affairs that they had a uncanny start and the captivating thing called 'Money' with it. Do you believe in Love? You may or may not. But sure do crave for Money, Don't you? Well Arielle does. She soon Reaches her home and is a little whammy to see Dan outside the house talking to someone on a call while walking. His gestures say that he's tensed. 

"Dan: (as soon as he notices Arielle hugs her) Hey! Arielle, where were you?

Arielle: here we go again, BTW you look weird. Everything ok Dan?

Dan: um,go and get dinner.

Arielle: (that's not the answer I expect but ok ) OK." 

Later on the dinner table

Everyone's awkwardly silent at the dinner table but Arielle being already in a bad mood fails to notice the gloomy vibe floating around the table. The quietude ends soon.

"Brian: How was your day Arielle?

Arielle: Um It was amazing(with a murky face).

Brian: Well your countenace quite braces that, doesn't it?

Arielle: Evanescence. I must say.

Hana: Everything's gonna be Alright.

Dan: C'mon we say that everytime Mom.

Arielle: (laughs) I so wanna laugh on that.(everyone laugh)

Arielle: Why does it sound like it's not about me, Tell me now What's up?

Dan: Arielle, we-

Arielle: straight to the point Dan.

Dan: We gotta sell the land we had in Neath.