Chapter 32

"Arielle: was this real!, But why, I don't know why but all this feels like a fantasy."

Arielle is feeling surprised as this was the unexpected, Arielle had a crush on Flynn in the school days but she had never dreamt of this becoming real as he was already committed in the school. Arielle reached home and directly sat on the dining table.

" Hana: Arielle, go first change your clothes.

(Arielle staring at the salt dispenser)

Hana: Arielle, Arielle! , is that a LED TV, why are you looking at that salt, Arielle!!

Arielle: ( hiccups) ha mom what?

Hana: are you high Arielle? What is up with you?

Arielle: I'll change my clothes first mom.(leaves)

Hana: (screaming) that's what I told you!"

Later, family members were having dinner and Arielle was totally lost and did not say a word in the family discussion.

" Brian: Hana, why didn't you make the tortillas today, I asked you to make them.

Hana: I didn't even make the dinner brian. Dan did.

Dan: oooof yes. Sorry dad.

(Everyone laughing except Arielle)

Brian: Arielle, why are you not eating, there's so much left in your plate.

Arielle: huh dad, I'll wake up early, I promise.

( All other family members looking at each other's face completely astonished)"

As usual, the day ends but today Arielle is totally lost, not very happy not sad, doesn't know how to react. Being proposed by your crush is a dream come true but not when there's a lot Money, business and chaos between them.Wait, he did not propose you Arielle, He just asked your thoughts on marriage and here you are, True DELUSIONAL. While all her brain cells are busy debating, there's a person on the door, and Arielle's eyes are quick to notice him, it's Dan. All her brain cells decide to continue the Flynn thoughts some other time and instantly remember to banter Dan.

"Dan: Hey, listen Arielle, you should really start behaving in front of people, what if he's you boyfriend, you need to talk to me with respect and nothing less. (he states, unaware of the war he is about to face)

Arielle: Sure my Big and VERY responisble brother, why standing there, come have a seat. (says with utmost politeness)

Dan: (narrows his eyes) Woah, something's not right I can sense, but if you have really learnt your lesson, I'd be the one to encourage you on that. (grabs a chair and sits)

Arielle: So my dear brother, Let's talk about secrets. (clasps her hands and places on her knees)

Dan: What secrets? (makes a confused face)

Arielle: oh poor Dan, don't act so innocent. (pouts)

Dan: I don't understand.

Arielle: so you share your family's futile information to your friends. huh.

Dan: What rubbish, I'm a keeper, Arielle. Remember when you broke Mom's laptop and I told Mom that a cat did it.

Arielle: yes, I do remember that as that's not secret keeping it's making irrelevant excuses to increase an enormous amount of suspicion towards you. Thanks.

Dan: Whatever, Why even talk about it.

Arielle: Oh no my dear, why not. (says in a earsplitting voice) YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT HOW YOUR SISTER HAS CRUSH ON FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND IS NAIVE ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN A FILE JUST FOR THE WEDDING SHE LONGS. 

A second of silence

Dan: (eyes widen up, he shakes and slowly turns towards the door trying his best to leave ) (hisses) I -I Act-actu-actually I-I got some work-

Arielle: SIT DOWN.

Dan: (gets seated in fear) I'll-I'll wor-wor work later.

Arielle: (waves her hand) Care to explain?

Dan: I don't think that has ever happene-

Arielle: LIES, Mr. Wilson, before I put you on the noose, You need to-

Cell phone rings, Arielle checks and it's not her, it's Steve's, A name flashes on the screen "Minata P.A.", Dan and Arielle are both hear the ringtone.

Dan: Who's phone is that?

Arielle: Steve.

Dan: I think it's important, You should pick it up. This discussion can be done later.(insists)

Arielle narrows her eyes and picks the phone and puts it on the speaker and waits for the other end to start the convo

Minata P.A.: (on the call) (terrified) Sir, Flynn sir is in the hospital, St.Burton, I'm here, please come ASAP. (call disconnects)

Dan: What happened?

Arielle: SHOOT, Battery! (stands up hastily) Dan-

Dan: (hugs her to calm her down) We're going to St. Burton right now. "

Dan and Arielle both drive for St. Burton hospital. Arielle, right now is feeling very scared but she can't deny the  amount of confusion she has in this very moment, Why would Flynn's PA call Steve? Is he okay ? She's terrified at this moment but she knows very well that Dan knows more about Flynn than she probably knows.

"Arielle: Is the hospital far? (her voice breaks due to the angst)

Dan: yes, on the outskirts of the city.

Arielle: ok. (I'm scared for Flynn what has happened, God, I just wish he's safe, please keep him safe for me. PLEASE GOD. I am not sure, why I've known this thorugh Steve's phone but that's not the concern right now,Flynn is)"

Both reach the hospital and check for Flynn on the reception, they soon get the ward no. and run towards the room. They see Flynn's mother sitting against Flynn's bed inside the room sobbing, both of them enter. Dan  goes near her and asks if she's Flynn's mother and quickly nods while wiping her tears, he then hugs her to console her. Flynn is resting on the bed, his head is completely covered with white bandage gauge and some blood can be seen thorugh it, his face still have some drops of dried blood, it was a major accident, one can easily tell. He's unconcoius right now. He must have lost too much blood, as his skin is pale and cold. Arielle can't help but gasps as she enters the room, She is standing near the door while Dan is talking to Flynn's mother. Arielle's eyes are welled and it's barely a minute when her tears start falling, she's standing still feeling devastated. Flynn's mother asks about Arielle and Dan tells her. Dan asks Flynn's mother to get some tea as she looks drowsy and weak, he escorts her out of the room, but just before that, Flynn's mother hugs Arielle, Arielle's crying so silently that even Flynn's mother feels bad for her.

"(Flynn's Mother)Kyla: (wiping Arielle's tears) He talks about you too much, Finally I've met you.

Arielle: (nods with a smile) He'll get better soon. (tears falling) ( I can nothing but hate the fact that we were just today talking about his family, his mom, his brother, I didn't want to meet her like this, this is the least expected and the worst thing to happen )

Kyla: He will."

Dan and Kyla leave the room and Arielle takes slow steps towards Flynn's bed, he's still sleeping. She slowly sits on the stool near the bed and wipes her undending tears and grabs Flynn's hand on which the drip is attached. She caresses his hands and within a few minutes, Flynn is battling to open his eyes, he finally has his eyes open, WIDE OPEN to notice Arielle besides him,"ARIELLE!". He tries his best to sit but struggles, Arielle holds his shoulder and insists him not to sit.