Chapter 5

Flynn had went to his office after leaving the café, he had talked to his manager already.

Flynn walks by the desks of employees greeting them and goes to his cabin. It's hardly a minute and Flynn's manager Mr. Nathan Smith enters his cabin.

Mr. Nathan Smith is a decent and supportive person, especially for Flynn. He worked under Flynn's father too and knows very well about the company. Other than all this Mr. Smith jokes a lot irrespective of the situation, he's a stress buster for Flynn In hard times.

" Mr. Smith: good morning sir(panting).

Flynn: good morning Mr. Smith. Calm down, I know I called you on an urgent basis but don't stress yourself.

Mr. Smith: as you say my lord.

(both chuckle)

Flynn: okay, so Mr.smith, we urgently need to prepare all the documents, about the investment in a company. I've mailed you everything about the same, you just need to stay in the front, and lead upon this project.

Mr. Smith: uh sure, sir but what is so special that we suddenly change the plan.

Flynn: no I mean I don't need this urgent, just add this to the list( making a subtle face)

Mr. Smith: ok sir, I'll start next week then.

Flynn: what, no. Ahem, see do this a little fast.

Mr. Smith: I see sir, on my way.(smiles)

Mr. Smith leaves the cabin"

Flynn is the type of guy who had never his time to waste on anyone, he had his teenage relationship and that was pretty enough for him to understand that he couldn't stand on these terms.

But, strangely he felt attracted to Arielle's ambitious nature, her being optimistic and smart. Atleast that's what he thought.

Flynn has a whole different motive now and is just focusing on doing things right for Arielle.

On the other hand Arielle is at her home in her room alone wondering what could she possibly do to make things work, she hasn't informed her family yet, but sooner or later she knows that she had to tell them. It was the dinner table where she thought she would break the news.

The Wilson family is having dinner and chatting about their everyday incidents.

Arielle decides to speak about her company.

" Arielle: Um guys. I had something to say.

Dan: I'm sure it's nothing important ( chuckles)

Arielle: no it is. My company is not doing well, and I don't know what is going to happen next.

Hana: god lord, nooo.

Brian: Haw my girl, don't worry, everything's going to be fine. Don't be stressed.

Arielle: ya( trying to control her tears)

Dan: hey Arielle, I know it's really hard for you all this, but don't worry. You don't have to work day and night, have fun Arielle, we'll earn enough.

Arielle: (confounded) (snorts) no,
(Tears falling ) this is about-

Hana: Dan stop, this is not the moment to talk about your mean stuff

Arielle: no mom, let him speak, what do I work for, (snorts) am I some kid working for a summer internship for credits, WHAT AM I?

Brian: Arielle have your food, don't mind his words.

Arielle: no dad, what is all about my existence here (cries).

(Steps her chair away from the table) I've had enough. (Walks to her room)

Hana: D-A-N, what on earth?!

Dan: Mom, I was trying to comfort her.

Hana: with those hurtful words huh?(in anger)

Dan: listen mom ( sighs) even though my words were hurtful, but that was exactly what I meant. You and Arielle working for our family makes me feel weak and uh incapable. WHICH I AM NOT(raises his voice).

Dan walks to his room.

Brian:(clicks his tongue) all what we sow.

Hana: Dan is a total brat,he shouldn't have said that.

Brian: yeah( in a low voice), have we left our kids to work in an early age, are WE not able enough?

Hana: Not at all dear, We have done everything according to the situation and I don't think that's really the reason behind all this. Dan is an egoistic person with a kind heart, he can help the world until it bothers his pride and I feel it has led him to treat people harshly and irresponsibly. He has this motive of earning for his family, working hard and let us feel better, unbothered from work.

Brian: But that's not what you do to help your family, he is straightaway subordinating Arielle's dream, her ambition. I wish I could be doing all the actions and not stating these words."

Arielle was already morose about her job, and after what happened at the dinner, she feels a lot more timid now. Questioning herself constantly about her existence, why her dream and optimism isn't really much.

It was the next day when she woke up late at 11 and was totally directionless about what to do now, she had lost control on her stress and was crying nonstop, even when she woke up it was really depressing everywhere. She suddenly gets a call from Monet. She picks it up.

" Arielle: hey(low voice)

Monet: where have you been Arielle, it's 11 already.

Arielle: uh, no but the office-

Monet: I know but you need to come here, I have something really important to tell.

*Hey, Money said she'd tell you if you vote this chapter*