Chapter 8

Amber was Jeff's second wife and he had a 5 year old daughter, Vienna, with her first wife. His first wife died due to jaundice soon after the birth of her daughter. It was a major reason why the Wilson family was kinda sceptical when Amber initially told them that she loved Jeff. Arielle could see no motive behind Amber marrying Jeff, and ultimately started disliking Amber.

"Amber: Jeff and I both started things from scrap to lead a better life.

Arielle: I understand but I'm still not convinced, you could do all this whilst living your dream, couldn't you?

Amber: sure, I could. But I felt making the other choice was finer for me in every cogent way.

Arielle: I inevitably do not exist in those cogent paths.

Amber: And that's the reason you're not calling me for 2 years, not texting me huh? Could've told me earlier (laughs). leave that hon. We could've talked this out way earlier. Now tell me about your mess, I know there something."

Arielle felt comforting, even after being mad at her for years she feels contended to talk to Amber.

"Amber: I know you've been holding up a lot. I guess you should start now.

Arielle: (smiles) you're the same. But this time I won't be having a summer camp story I had as a teenager."

Arielle narrates the whole office story to Amber.

"Amber: I haven't heard such an awkward story ever.

Arielle: whatever you call it.

Amber: ok, so did you ask Flynn about this deal?

Arielle: NO I DIDN'T!

Amber: then, how was he sensible enough to invest in your company, not to mention when no other company is ready to do so.

Arielle: exactly. Makes me feel even more weird, but honestly I don't care, I'd take this as a blessing and do everything I can for my company, for it is the only dream I wish for.

Amber: but whatever you think, I feel that there's something about you in this deal. I mean I almost didn't believe you when you said, A.U.G. were investing on your company.

Arielle: Scares me. I'm gonna leave things up now. It doesn't bother me until it gets me derailed from my path.

Amber: extremely poor with words, but I get it.(both laugh)"

Arielle feels really good after talking about all this with Amber, a change was all she needed afterall. Both Amber and Arielle spend some more time talking and then they have their dinner.
The next morning when Arielle woke up early, she was already filled with happiness of the fact that she'll walk to the office happily today. She doesn't have to worry about anything now. Little does she know that all this which sounds comforting to ears for everyone is only a great mess for her. She eats her breakfast and leaves office a little early today. Ofcourse when it's not a presentation or meeting, Arielle feels acutely important to reach the office early.

In the office

Arielle enter the office EARLY and Mr. Henry notices her, completely shocked on how she's not just on time, but early, woah.

"Mr.Henry: morning miss Arielle.(makes a smiley face)

Arielle: morning Mr.Henry!

Mr.Henry: good to see you early today.

Arielle: oh (chuckles)"

Everyone in the office is a lot more cheerful today, surely a less staff, because many of them chose different ways. But Mr.Henry and Mr. Turnor trust on their remaining employees.
Arielle sees Monet and goes near her desk to say greet her.

" Arielle: hey, Monet.

Monet: oh hello Arielle, doesn't it feel amazing to be working again, long way but just happy to have things on track.

Arielle: EXACTLY! You know I'm having this great feeling of good things happening. It's good to have high hopes.
Oh yes, what exactly are we gonna do today? I mean the previous project was held back so what now?

Monet: Mr. Henry will be telling us I guess.

Mr. Henry asks everyone to be present in the meeting hall.

In the meeting hall

Steve: sup Arielle, fixed thing really huh!

Arielle: (assuming this to be sarcasm) man come on! How does it even matter who really got all this, although I'll be thankful to that person forever.

Steve: so you don't take the credits? (Skeptical)

Arielle: credits of what?

Steve: fl-(Mr.henry starts speaking)

Mr. Henry: hello and welcome everyone here at Turnor and co. Can't thank enough Mr. Turnor for always being a great support and leading through the path for us and ofcourse you all. We are here today to talk a bit about all those sleepless nights we've had in the past few weeks. I almost felt like a part of me was dying.(wipes his falling tears) Leaving that(snorts) . There are a thousand companies here in Elysian, a lot of you had a chance to migrate anywhere you wanted. I can only tell you my reason of not leaving this company. I was just 20 when I started here at a junior technical grade, only working to see the meal for night, many of my friends- oh I had Friends back then( laughs) many of my friends were busy doing what not? Switching business, some were enjoying their vacation at beaches, some were working just like me, but I was lucky enough to work here. This company believed in me, and sweare to God, has believed in every employee since the beginning. You may owe responsibilities,you may owe your duties, but you can never owe love, hence it's my pleasure to work here. Thankyou everyone.

*Hey, Mr.Henry concluded the speech by voting this chapter*