Chapter 38

" Arielle: Why does she call you Fluffy? (standing near the window)

Flynn: (rubs his eyes) c'mon she's my mom, Arielle. And who told you that by the way?(raises an eyebrow)

Arielle: I heard it from your mom. (chuckles)

Flynn: (nods his head in disappointment) Gotta stop her.

Arielle: NO, it's a good name. 'fLuFfY' .

Flynn: (runs towards her and envelops her in his arms) What'd you say? huh?

Arielle: (gasps) Fluffy. (says while laughing)

Flynn: Don't call me FLUFFY!

Arielle: (pushes him gently and runs away on the other corner of the room) FLUFFY FLINTOFF! (chuckles)

Flynn: God, this girl (nods and blushes) (opens his arms) Come here.

Arielle: (blushes) Aha, I'm not coming back.

Flynn: (walks towards her and kneels down in front of her) I'm sorry Arielle. (grabs her hand)

Arielle: Why are you sorry, It wasn't even your fault.(gestures him to stand up)

Flynn: what?

Arielle: C'mon, this is exactly what you wanna hear, and therefore I'm saying it.

Flynn: Something's weird. (mutters to himself)

Arielle: (slowly steps towards him and hugs him filling all the warmth and love) WE ARE. Leave that. So we were talking about-

Flynn: (places a finger on her lip to stop her from talking) Shhhh, Let me just drown into those dark orbs for an eternity-

Arielle: Eterntity, Mr. Fluffy?

Flynn: A brief moment with you is an eternity. (says looking straight into her eyes)

Arielle: Duh, don't stare into my soul, it's - it's embarassing Mr. Flintoff-

Flynn: Sh. (pecks his lips on her forehead) Happy?

Arielle: (nods and blushes) hm.

Flynn: Stay Here, for-

Arielle: how long?

Flynn: FOREVER.

Arielle: (chuckles) 

Flynn: Why are you laughing?  (angrily)

Arielle: (shrugs and laughs) Nothing.

Flynn: No, tell me.

Arielle: 

Flynn: (steps a lil closer to her) Tell me Arielle, Am I not good enough? Are you not happy?

Arielle: (laughs even louder) 

Flynn: (holds her hands quite tightly) Don't you laugh on my love Arielle.

Arielle: (continues laughing) LOVE?

Flynn: (a tear escapes from his eye) What do you MEAN?

Arielle: (stops laughing) Listen what you are talking Mr. Flintoff. You -

Flynn: SAY IT.

Arielle: Can't.

Flynn: why not.

Arielle: You'll be craving for me, every look of me, but won't admit your fault. And why would I come to you , when it's your fault.

Flynn: I'm really sorry Arielle, for not telling you anything-

Arielle: Don't be sorry, It's not your fault.

Flynn: Why are saying this again and again, Arielle, when it's totally my fault.

Arielle: (sighs) 

Flynn: What is it Arielle?

Arielle: I'm you Mr. Flintoff, I'm saying what you wanna hear. You don't wanna admit your fault, and thus I'm an envision of that.

Flynn: (tears falling) 

Arielle: It's okay Mr. Flintoff, You'll never come back to me, would you? It was all good, but I guess it has to end-

Flynn: NO. (hugs her and cries) I can't leave you, why don't you understand?

Arielle: (smiles) You never tell me enough to understand(shrugs).

Flynn: (cups her cheeks with his hand) I'll make things alright, whatever it takes, okay?

Arielle: (nods and hugs her) Make sure to be on time, I don't have a habit of waiting.

Flynn: (sobs silently with his eyes shut, rubs his eyes and open them later) Arielle? Arielle? Don't go please, Arielle! where are you? (sobs)  Always a dream. (wipes his tears) 

*Hey!  Always a dream, isn't it? Vote for this chapter if you like it*