Chapter 10

Arielle: Did she say Anna? (utters)"

Amber sees Anna and Flynn standing, Anna's hair is covered with a huge white bandaid and her hair are wet and she's crying constantly. Amber quickly gets closer and grabs Anna in her arm, come inside she asks.

" Amber: Arielle!

Arielle comes out of the kitchen

Arielle: (completely shocked to see Anna) Anna( she screams). "

Anna stands up crying and hugs Arielle straightaway, at this point of time Arielle is so confused about what has happened to her friend. Arielle takes Anna and makes her sit in the couch. Meanwhile, Flynn is standing near the dining table in the hall. Hasn't spoke a word yet. Amber goes near him to ask what has happened.

" Amber: what has happened ?

Flynn: I was sitting in a cafe, coincidentally she was sitting there too, with a guy on the table ahead. They were talking about something, I don't know what, suddenly the guy started yelling, Took a glass bottle and hurled on her head, I ran up to him and punched him on his face, I'd have killed him, but Anna had passed out, so I took her to the hospital. Her head was covered with blood, they did the dressing and she had asked me to take her to your house immediately when she was back conscious.

Amber: how the hell could he do that?

Anna is crying much louder now

Arielle: Look at me, did Liam do that? (with rage)

Anna nods

Arielle: bloody hell."

Everyone in the room have their blood boiling. Flynn talks about filing a complaint against that guy to Amber and she agrees.
Arielle has now noticed Flynn, when he's talking to amber and can't stop thinking how both of them look like grown up talk. Amber asks Flynn to sit and goes in the kitchen to make tea for them.
Flynn sits on the single seat sofa adjacent to where Arielle is sitting.

"Flynn: we're going to the police booth after this.

Anna: but...

Arielle: there's not BUT Anna, that bloody freaking guy had no right to do this to you. I better not kill him.

Flynn: she's right, I think we should file the case ASAP.

Arielle : Anna gimme your phone, I'll inform your mom.

Flynn: better ask them to be at the station.

Arielle: okay."

All of them supped their tea and decided to go to the police booth.

"Arielle: I'll go Amber, you stay here.

Amber: ya ok."

Flynn, Arielle and Anna walk out Arielle's house. Arielle is holding Anna in her arms and Anna is still sobbing. Flynn unlocks his car and As Arielle steps ahead, she feels astonished to see Flynn's continental 2020 model, onyx black Color, she's almost lost. When she reaches there, she glides her finger on the roof of the car. Flynn opens the backdoor and asks Anna to sit there. Arielle's still lost. Flynn opens the front door.

"Flynn: Arielle!

Arielle: ya,(in her mind- even before I could appreciate the beauty, he asked me to sit, but I was good to sit back)"

Flynn sits on the driver's seat and hears a hiccup, turns back immediately, Arielle also turns back for the same and they bump their heads.

" Flynn: I'm sorry.

Arielle: no issue,I guess I should've seated back( I shouldn't have said that, it'll make him feel bad) take this,(hands a bottle of water to Anna)"

Everyone's quiet and Arielle looks at Flynn for once and then checks for Anna sitting in the back. Irrespective of the situation, she can't deny how she feels right now.

" Arielle: ( Why do Anna and I look like we're kindergarten kids. And Flynn looks like Anna's brother dropping us to school. Ofcourse I'd imagine him as Anna's brother and not even for once mine, I guess because Flynn looks a mature man in his late 20's and is handsomely tall, and Anna and I are annoyingly short)"

It was a quiet journey, ofcourse Anna won't stop sobbing but there was no talk about anything. They reach the police station.

In the police station

" Flynn: you 2 may have a seat there.( Points towards a bench)

Arielle: ya.( Takes Anna to the bench and both of them seat)"

Flynn approaches a constable there and asks him where he'd find a sergeant. He soon finds one and Flynn narrates the whole story. "Arielle" he calls out and Arielle takes Anna with her. Both Flynn and Anna are seated and Arielle is standing behind Anna's chair with her hands on Anna's shoulder to make her feel comfortable while she's telling about the brutal actions of that guy, no way anyone's gonna mention that it was her own boyfriend.
The sergeant writes the statement down and ensures that he'll try to knack that man off as soon as possible.

"Arielle: (I think I should call Anna's mom, they haven't arrived yet)

Anna's parents arrive

Arielle: They're here.

Anna goes straight to her mother and hugs her. Her dad is standing besides her mother. Anna isn't crying but the morose face can convey the depth of her pain.
Arielle and Flynn address the whole issue and assure them that they'll take care of everything. Flynn hands the copy of report to Anna's dad. Anna and her parents leave the station. Flynn and Arielle and standing there and just about to leave, suddenly they see a tall, tan, fierce woman. Her eyes are big and her attire is black. She looks dominant. Arielle is trying to recall this familiar face and Flynn is quite puzzled to see this woman. She notices Flynn and Arielle and walks towards them.

Arielle:( this woman? I've seen her, I guess in school, wasn't her name something rhyming to umbrella, gizella ah, why can't I remember)

Flynn: Gabrielle!

*Hey, wanna know who Gabrielle is, vote for this chapter*