EIGHTEEN | year 4

THE FIRST TASK & A BALL?

Cassiopeia stands anxiously, watching as other players get their dragon egg, easily.

She scoffed to Draco, "I bet Potter got the most dangerous dragon,"

"Oh yeah? Then that's great, less chance of him winning." Draco smirked.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragon sand so each one of them will proceed to the next task," announced.Dumbledore, "through the Anand now our fourth and final contestant."

Harry enters the rocky arena, he searches in the crowd his eyes landed at Cassiopeia who sent him a thumbs up and a soft smile. He nods at her giving her an anxious smile in return.

The crowd cheers his name as he spots the golden egg sitting alone, he tries to make the run for it but the dragon appears. Harry's forced to retreat behind a rock as the dragon flames him. Cassiopeia grimaced as she watches Harry stumble and fall around the arena.

Cassiopeia excused herself from her brother, and pushed further from crowed where she knew Harry could see her. "Your wand you idiot!" She yelled.

Harry summons a broom, He jumps on and flies off, he tried to snatch the egg, but the Dragon lets out fire. Harry flies up, and the dragon was too strong for the small chains, and it broke free. The crowd gasps, stunned. It follows Harry, who flew pass the teachers, breaking the shade above the teachers.

Everyone waited anxiously for Harry to come back, Cassiopeia biting the insides of her lips as she taps her foot.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, Harry came back, his broom looking like it was thrown in a fireplace. The crowed roared as He cheers as he went straight for the golden egg.

Cassiopeia and Harry locked eyes, and she gave him a proud smile before chuckling and cheering along with the others.

°°°

"Hey! Congratulations, Potter!" She nudged him, "The Accio spell I taught you is the reason why you won."

"Not really," he chuckled. "But I guess?"

"Well, I'm glad you're still here, and didn't get turned into steak for the dragon," she chuckled.

He chuckled, looking at the Dragon Egg. "What do you reckon this'll be?"

"Dunno, let me know if you find out, I need to go, my brother could be worried sick about me," she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. "Get your arms checked too, looks like it hurts."

"Thanks, I will." He smiled at Cassiopeia, who walked away shaking her head at the boy.

The next day was nothing, she did just send a letter to her father about the first task, and that Harry passed. She reckoned that Draco did the same, since her brother is like a spy as well. A very bad one though.

As Cassiopeia munches on her cereal, chuckling at the headline about Hermione when Draco threw a rather large package on Cassiopeia's head. Which hurt really badly, and it also made her cereal spill. "Hey! What the hell?!"

"Mother sent that for you," he said as he sat down next to her. "She sent me a package too, it was weird since I don't really know what it was for."

Cassiopeia puts a spoonful of cereal that was left in her bowl in her mouth before opening the ribbon on the package. The box was green, and quite heavy too. She took a peak and saw some white-ish frabic.

There was a note attached to it.

"Here's a new dress for you to use at the Ball"

"