THIRTY-SEVEN | year 6

THE MALFOY TWINS' DETOUR

"Kill Albus Dumbledore..."

The low voice of Voldemort echoed as flashing lights of spells being thrown back and forth blinded her eyes.

"You're a death eater!" A voice shouted, it sounded quite familiar, but she couldn't figure out whose voice it belonged to because of the other yelling voices that echoed together.

"Our family is going to die, Cassiopeia! You're being selfish!" The voice of Draco yelled.

"We can't trust her anymore, she's a liar. She's a traitor!"

"I don't know if I chose the right decision. I don't know what to do anymore..." her voice sobbed.

Someone screamed in pain, and another voice shouting to stop.

"Kill him..." the voice of Bellatrix hissed in her right ear. Cassiopeia swallowed a lump on her throat as she held her wand in her shaking hand, pointing it towards her Headmaster.

"Kill him!"

"Cassiopeia..." a faint voice said.

"Avada Kedavra!" A jet of green light came out of the end of her wand---

"Cassiopeia!"

Gasping, she shot up from the bed. She looked around quickly. Her breath was shaking, her eyes wide. Her shoulders were being held, stopping her from panicking.

She slowly calmed down when she realised she was back at the hotel. She looked at Harry who had a very concerned look on his face as she buried her face into her hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked, softly, "you were shaking---"

"I'm okay," she replied. But her lips were still quivering.

"You don't look okay," said Harry, "what did you see?"

"I-I didn't see anything, it was just a bad dream," she replied, letting out a shaky breath. "I'm okay, you don't have to worry, Harry."

If she could, she would tell Harry everything. Everything she saw.

It was scary, she knew those kinds of "nightmares" were visions. It felt real. Not only that, but it felt like she was in a memory, like it already happened.

Harry on the other hand, looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. He knows something was up, but he decided its best that he shouldn't ask her anything yet.

"You can always tell me anything, you know,"

Oh, she wishes she could. How would Harry react when he finds out that she has to kill Dumbledore? How she is a Death Eater? And the real question is, will he still want to be with her?