2. Two different characters

Author pov;

Hoseok was looking at his watch continuously since the flight had already landed for half an hour but still, his friend didn't come out from the airport. Taking out his phone he tried to call his friend but soon hand on his shoulder made him stop, turning around he Drake's out in happiness hugging his childhood friend.

"Seokkiiiee!!!"

"Jinniieeeee!!"
They screamed in unison and hugged tightly.

"I missed you so much!!!" They said in unison and smiled. Pulling out from the hug they smiled.

Jin took out his phone and started walking.

"Hey!! Take your luggage" Hoseok screamed from behind but Seokjin walked as no one called him.

Dragging the luggage Hoseok trailed behind Jin with a pout.

"Hey!! Brat can't you take your luggage" he said catching the way with his friend.

"Come on Hoba-ah...then why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"
Rolling his eyes, Jin stopped walking and looked at his friend.

"If I'm going to take my by myself then I would've called a cab, not you." With that, he continued walking.

"Asshole!! He didn't change a bit" muttering in a low tone Hoseok dragged 4 bags with him.
.....................

In Kim's House;

Hoseok dropped his friend and left the place as he had something to do.
Pressing the doorbell Jin waited for his parents to open the door, the moment the door opened he dashed into the house and plopped on the sofa even not caring to remove his shoes.

"You brat!! first, learn to greet your parents" His mother scolded him as she took out the shoes from his foot and placed them on the stand. His father just shakes his head in disbelief and takes a seat on the single sofa chair.

"Dad, do you have wine?" Jin asked in a tired tone, his father chuckled at his question as his eye signaled him that his mother was glaring at them.

"Come on Dad, she also knows that we both drink but still pretend like she doesn't know anything," Jin said sitting up on the sofa as he placed both feet on the tea-table placed in front of him.

"Jin!!" his father raised his voice and pushed his legs from the table. Jin pouted at them.

"Jin learn something from your brother, how polite he is," his mother said, taking place next to him.
"Oh!! What a boring life he is living? I'm better than him. I'm happy with myself..." Jin said, shrugging his shoulders as he took the crystal dolphin placed on the side table, miss he slipped it but before it fell he caught it-

"SEOKJIN!!!!!!!" a scream made the three of them close their ears. Turning to the side of the stairs they saw an angry Sejin standing. He marched towards them and snatched the dolphin from Jin's hand.

"How many times have I told you not to touch my things?" Sejin asked angrily to which he only got an eye roll from his brother.

"I swear if you touch anything that belongs to me i'll kill you, I was so happy before your arriv-"

CLANGGGG!!!!!

He didn't even complete his sentence as Jin snatched that crystalline dolphin and threw it to the floor making it into 1000 pieces. Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at the broken pieces.

Sejin looked at Jin with an angry face "HOW DARE YOU!! IT WAS JUNGKOOK'S GIFT" He raised his hand to hit Jin but Jin gripped that hand and twisted it to his back making him wince in pain.

"I love challenges brother and....whose this Jungkook?? is he your boyfriend?" Jin said with a sly smile and lightly pushed Sejin.

Sejin turned and looked at him with pure hater as his eyes became teary "I WISH I NEVER HAD A BROTHER!!" Sejin stormed out of the house.

"SAME HERE BRO!!" Jin laughed as he sat on the sofa.

It was a daily routine for their parents from childhood. They shook their heads in disbelief and left the place.

Jin followed his mother to the kitchen "mom who is this Jungkook?" his mother smiled nervously.

"Jin! actually......next week is Sejin's marriage and Jungkook is his .......hmmm...future husband ....they ....engaged last month...I swear ... I wanted to tell you....but Sejin stopped me saying..-"

"That i'll ruin his marriage" Jin completed his mother's words as he took a place on the kitchen aisle. his mother laughed nervously.

"interesting!!" Jin said as he smiled wickedly.

"Jin!!" his mother widened her eyes and was about to say something but before she could tell Jin left the place while calling someone with a smug smile not before winking at his mother.

20211017

783;TBC