14. i want you

Present;

Hearing the door closing sound Sejin's train of thoughts stopped.

Jungkook came beside him and lay down. Sejin smiled, leaning closer he placed his head on Jungkook's chest, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's waist, he spoke in an innocent tone.

"Jungkook-shi"

Silence.....

"Can I start working in your company as a model?"

Silence.....

"Jungkook-shi!!" Lifting his head he saw Jungkook is already drifted to sleep. Scooting back he looked at the sleeping figure with annoyance. Soon his annoyed eyes turned to lustful. Leaning forward he kissed Jungkook's lips, not once, it continued till he got satisfied, he knew Jungkook is a light sleeper and he wanted to achieve at least his first mission that seduces Jungkook.

In the blink of an eye, he was laying on the bed and Jungkook was hovering above him.

"I thought you're shy but you're harassing me when I was asleep" Sejin averted his gaze as he smiled shyly.

Jungkook cupped Sejin face and turned it in his direction, leaning forward he pressed his lips on Sejin's soft one.

Moving their lips together they sucked each other's lips.

Sejin lost in the kiss that he didn't notice that Jungkook is not kissing him anymore. The moment he tried to push his tongue he realised Jungkook is looking at him with a blank expression. Pulling out from the kiss they looked at each other.

"Jungkook-shi"

Jungkook came out from his thoughts. Getting up from the bed he looked at Sejin "Sejin I have some work, don't wait for me. Good night"

"But-"
His words didn't hear by Jungkook as he left the place immediately.

Jungkook pov;

Why, why?? What the hell is happening with me.

I came out of the room as my mind became a mess.

Getting into the car I drove it in the night empty alley, my heart is beating crazy, my mind is blocked, I'm feeling strange.

I was waiting for this moment from day one, I wanted to enjoy this moment when he approached me but now everything seems so wrong to me.

Still in not getting over Jin's kiss. When I kissed Jin for the first time I was so happy and I was so comfortable, but today it felt suffocating, it felt like something odd.

It feels like I'm kissing someone else. But I don't want to show it Sejin.

I want to get over Jin.

Meanwhile,
Author pov;

Sejin looked at the door as his temper became high, his anger doubled up. He threw all the pillows and bedsheets angrily and screamed like crazy.

"Jeon Jungkook!!! I fucking want you!!" His hands clenched, his breathing became heavy.

.....

Knock...knock...

"Sejin, what are you doing here?" Tae was surprised to see Sejin at midnight.

Without answering anything Sejin pushed Tae inside the room. Closing the door behind him, he kissed Tae hungrily.

Tae was so shocked by the kiss that, pulling out from the kiss Tas gripped jin's waist tightly "Sejin!!"

"I want you"

"Sejin!! Jungkook is here"

"No!! He is not. Don't waste my time. Just fuck me"

Without second thought Tae stripped himself and pushed Sejin to the wall after stripping his clothes too.

Lifting him he pushed his member inside him and starts to thrust in and animalistic phase as their lips became busy exploring each other.

20211025

558; TBC