31.

Jungkook arrived to the home and was surprised to see Sejin was so happy and behaved so sweet towards him. But in bottom of his heart guilt was eating him alive.

He fixed his mind that he will confess all his actions and then apologies Sejin. Then he will do whatever Sejin is going to say.

Next day when he came back from the office, he saw Sejin prepared a candle light dinner for them. He welcomed Jungkook with a sweet smile and hug.

Jungkook gulped his saliva and tried to smile even when he was feeling uneasy.

"Kook...go and fresh up. We will have a dinner" jungkook nod his head and went to the room.

The moment he entered the room he punched the wall with a guilt and screamed to control his emotions. But nothing can change his emotions right now.

After taking a long hot shower, he came out from the room with a sweat pants paring with a loose white T-shirt.

The sweatpants was hugging his thick thighs showing his muscular leg while his t-shirt was so thin that it was showing his built body. His biceps are visible and he was looking so dam hot on those dress.

Sejin licked his lips as he let his eyes to wander around Jungkook's body freely. He played some melody song and walked towards Jungkook who was looking surprised and trying to smile.

When they were face to face, Sejin took Jungkook's hand and made him wrap it around his waist. Sejin was wearing crop top and and skinny jeans. The  moment Jungkook's hands touched his bare skin, a soft moan left his mouth which was intentional.

Jungkook heart squeezed and he couldn't concentrate on Sejin but his mind was remembering Jin in this place.

Jungkook shut his eyes to stop that imagination and pulled Sejin towards him with a force and pressed his lips on Sejin's.

Immediately sejin circled his arms around Jungkook's neck and tilt his head as he deepen the kiss. They kissed roughly.

Again Jungkook's mind starts to compare the kiss. How Jin was so shy to kiss him meanwhile Sejin was so bold.

Pulling out from the kiss he looked at Sejin "I'm really sorry"

"Why?" Sejin asked but got no answer.

Jungkook just smiled and pecked his lips "I'm tired today but I'll promise you that tomorrow definitely going to do this" jungkook couldn't brought himself to say that they are going to make love.

To his surprise Sejin smiled and hugged as he rest his head on Jungkook's sholder.

"I'm not trying to have sex with you. I missed you and I want to spend a quality time with you" he said flatly.

Jungkook nod his head and return the hug.

Soon the couple found themselves eating.

Jungkook insist the he would sleep but Sejin request him to join to movie marathon.

Not having the courage to say no to Sejin's puppy eyes, jungkook obliged.

Now the couple were sitting on the couch in living area. As the movie starts, Sejin leaned his grand Jungkook's sholder and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Sejin's shoulder.

As the time goes on, jungkook felt hotness reeking through his body as he starts to sweat. He fixed his position and tried to relax but nothing made him to stop felling hot. He was trying to relax but the hotness in his body doubled up.

Jungkook felt his cock getting hard and his mind is going blank. He can't hold himself as member starts to throb in his pant.

Feeling arousal jungkook Swift in his seat and made Sejin to look at him.

"What happened? Youre sweating" Sejin asked innocently, touching Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook gripped Sejin's hand and pulled him closer. He was trying his best to control animal inside him but his lust clouds his mind as he couldn't think straight.

"Babe!! Help me" he asked, his grip tighten. His body feeling urgent release.

"Oh!! God kook what happened" Sejin got up and settled on Jungkook's lap.

Immediately jungkook hugged him and buried his face in Sejin's neck.

Sejin smirked as he felt Jungkook's bulge poking his ass.

'finally viagra is started to working'

708;TBC
20211217