27. sejin??

Jin stir in his sleep and looked to the side only to smile at satisfaction. Yesterday nights memory passes his mind making him smile shyly. He feel complete now. The urge to make is husband his now became strong.

They both were sleeping naked and the duvet is covered over their bodies. Junkook sleeping on his back while his one hand is rest under Jin's head.

Jin's hand made his way to Jungkook's face and caressed it smoothly, making jungkook to wake up from his slumber.

Jungkook turned to the side and opened his eyes slowly. Soon his eyes met with husband's and smile appeared on his face.

"Morning" jungkook wrapped his other hand around Jin's waist, kissing his forehead.

"Morning!" Jin smiled and drown himself close to his husband.

They stayed silent feeling eachother's warmth till Jungkook broke the silence.
"Let's get ready, we will grab Breakfast and go for a movie"

Jin shook his head as no, jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"Why?? Are you sore?was I too hard on you?" Jin's face became red due to the question and he hid himself in Jungkook's chest who immediately tighten his arms around Jin's waist and chuckled at his expression.

"Wanna cuddle you all day" Jin murmure against Jungkook's skin.

"Hahaha...ok atleast let's have breakfast" Jin nod and sat up on the bed.

Taking a tshirt and boxer from the floor beside their coat he tried to put them on without removing his blanket.

Jungkook laughed and sat on the bed as he pulled Jin closer to his body, a grasp left from Jin's lisp.

"I did already seen everything, why are you hiding now??" Jin became fluster and his ears turned to red.

"I-i ...just" he didn't complete his words as jungkook yanked the blanket away from their body and picked Jin in his arms who immediately wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck.

Walking over to the bathroom, he made Jin to sit on the sink counter and walked towards the bathtub to fill the water.

.........

Soon the couple finished their morning routine. Jungkook is the first to came out from the bathroom and got ready where as Jin said he wants some more time to relax in hot water.

A rining sound from Jungkook's phone made Jungkook frown in confusion as he saw the name displayed on the screen.

"Sejin??"

397:TBC

20211217