26.

Jin sat on the bed as he felt his pants felt tight by the sight in front of him. He is smiling all by himself and trying not to look at Jungkook. But his eyes were betraying him continuously as they were peeking to look at his husband's muscular body with tattoos.

"Ohh!! You're shy?" Jungkook said smirking.

"N-no..i-I'm not," Jin said stubbornly and tried to look confident but his all confidence went in vain when he saw Jungkook unbuckling his pants. His Adam apple bobbed up and down and his pupils went wide, his figure starts to play with his shirt. 

"Not even now, ha??" Jungkook asked with a proud smirk slipping his pants fully. 

"Nghh~" a soft moan came out from those plump lips. Immediately Jin shut his mouth by his hands to control his moans which were coming shamelessly.

"Hahahahah.....I didn't do anything, you already moaning" Jungkook laughed and get on the bed, balancing his body on his four, he crawled slowly towards his husband who was looking like a cute tomato.

Jin's heartbeat even more raised as his husband closed their distance. 

Soon he was laying on his back and Jungkook is hovering over him.  Taking Jin's hand in his he kissed all the fingertips.

"Babe? Are you sure? Can I?" Jin's mind was contemplating whether to continue or not. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath he opened his eyes and smiled softly.

"Yes...I want it to happen" Jungkook smiled and kissed Jin's cheek which instantly turned to pink shade.

"I like this shy side of yours more than that bold side " Jungkook's lips travelled all over Jin's face leaving sweet and soft kisses. He could feel Jin's rising heartbeat against his chest and his body heat rising against his skin.

Jungkook slowly kissed Jin's lips. Jin kissed him back and closed his eyes, his hands were clutching the bedsheet, meanwhile, Jungkook hands were holding Jin's waist.

Jungkook slowly pushed his hands below Jin's waist and pulled him even closer and his other hand cupped Jin's cheek and starts to suck Jin's lower lip. It felt so juicy to him.

"Babe..mph...look...at....mphH....me..." He said kissing Jin's jawline. Jin looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Let's...mph...rid...of .this.....mph..." He said continuously kissing Jin's face, to which Jin nodded lightly.

Jungkook smiled and made Jin rIse body little so that he could remove the thin fabric which was blocking him to touch that milky skin.

Jungkook got up and settled between Jin's thighs and looked at Jin's exposed body with aww. He licked his lips, soon his hands travelled towards Jin's abs and soon to his pink buds which were perked.

Jin's mewled by the touch and his back arched. Jungkook bent and latched his lips to those pink buds. His hands intertwined with Jin's hand and locked them beside Jin's head.

Slowly his tongue licked Jin's nipple making him shudder under his touch. Then he starts to suck them lightly, soon it became continues. He freed his one hand and touched Jin's other nipple which was beginning attention.

Taking it between his finger he massaged it lightly and squeezed them lightly. His lips were still sucking other nipples and his lower part starts to ache as Jin bucked his hips unconsciously.

"Ah~" both moaned at the same time as they felt each other's bulge through the fabric.

Jin starts to move his hip to get the friction while Jungkook starts to dry hump simultaneously sucking Jin's other nipple.