16. Crave

After so many talks Jin's parents agreed with Jin and let him go back to Australia.

"Jin, I'm going miss you, man!!" Hoseok sadly hugs his friend.

"Miss you too hoba, I'll be back soon" Jin smiled softly but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Let's go, I'll drop you at the airport" that Hoseok took the luggage and loaded it into the car trunk.

.........

The ride was silent accept some talks from hobi here and there.

"Jin, I know whatever happened... It's not your fault.....if you want, we can still change the situation and I'm sure Jungkook will understand the situation, he is so mature and he knows how to control the situation. Just tell me, I'll talk to Joonie about this" 

Jin lean in his seat, closing his eyes he left a sign.

Silence......

"Hobi...."

"Yes"

"Is it bad to crave love??"

"No, never"

"Then can I stay with Jungkook today, I just want ......feel his love...even for this day.....I just want...to ....be....his husband"

Hoseok stopped the car beside the road and turned to his friend.

"Why one day?? I want you to be his husband for this entire life!!! Not one day, and according to law, your the one who is Jungkook's husband, not Sejin!!'

"Hobi......I know but I don't want to ruin their life"

"Don't be dumb Jin!!"

"Hobi, listen!!! First, Jungkook loves Sejin not me. Second, if he got to know the truth he will feel betrayed and more than that he will think my parents betrayed him, which is not good. Third, I don't think Sejin will slide this matter this much easily"

Hobi just signed and turned to look at the road.

"Hobi"

"What??"

"Umm...can you help me??"

Hobi looked at Jin and shook his head in disbelief, but still, he took out the phone and dialled Sejin's number.

.....

"What did he say??" Jin asked anxiously as he was so panicked.

"He said he is out with his friend"

"So..."

"Jin!! Just go and enjoy your day. I'll pick you at 8 pm. And don't worry about Sejin. I'll handle everything"

Jin smiled widely and throws himself on hobi who smiled and hugged his friend back.

"You're the best!!" Jin cheered and swing their bodies with joy.

...........