29. why??

Jungkook walked inside the room with a anger and saw Jin is still in the bathroom.

He phased in the room with a anger, after minutes he sat on the bed and pulled his hairs in frustration.

Jungkook closed his eyes to control his anger but his mind travelled to those days where he and Jin spent their time together happily while holding hands and stealing kisses here and there. And yesterday night memory rushed into mind, Jungkook's heart felt heavy and he tried to ignore the feeling that he felt comfortable and loved in these days.

But his mind made him guilty that he cheated on his husband buy sleeping with his brother in-law.

He was in deep thoughts that he didn't realised Jin is standing infront of him with a smile plastered on his face.

"Jungkook-shi?" That soft voice made him look up only to see those angelic almond eyes looking at him in pure love. His heart sense it, it's not a lust or anything, it's pure love but his ego didn't let his heart to win.

Getting up from the bed he took a step forward towards Jin. Jin is still smiling but his smile soon disappeared as his arms get into a tight hold.

Jungkook gripped Jin's hand tightly and pulled him closer. His eyes are red due to the anger and his breathing is uneven. He tried to calm himself but his mind didn't let him so.

"Why!!??" It was above whisper but anger is evident. His eyes travelled back and forth from Jin's one eyes to another eyes like he is looking directly to the Jin's soul.

"Ha?" Jin squirmed, he felt something is wrong as he throat became dry. His hands were hurting due to the tight hold.

"Fuck!! Stopp this acting Seokjin!!" Jungkook shout making Jin to flinch.

Jin got panicked the moment his name slipped from Jungkook's lips. His whole world crashed down. He doesn't even get the chance to speak as jungkook continued.

"Why!!?? Ha why?? Are you happy now?? I- i was trying to love sejin and give him everything but you made me feel uncomfortable around him. Because of your kiss, i never got a chance to kiss him properly. Whence i tried to have intimacy with him, your face crossed my mind. And now you made me feel like I'm the worst person in this whole world. How I am going to show him my face? How am I going to love him? Why?? Why did you do this to me??" He asked shaking Jin's shoulder, taking out his anger.

On the other side Jin became dumbfounded, without knowing how to react he stood still listening all the ranting from Jungkook.

He thought everything is going to good but now everything fell apart. His heart felt heavy, his mind became blank. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't speak. He stood there lowering his face as tears never stopped running out from his eyes.

"I never seen anyone ruin their brothers life like this. I wish I was clever enough to look a difference between you and him. I wish I never seen you in my life. You made me feel like shit" jungkook loosen the grip, he took a step backward and turned to leave the room.

"I'll beg you, don't use this for your sake. Let me live happily with your brother" jungkook said without looking back and stromed out of the room with a heavy heart.

On the way he was recollecting all his memories.

'im sorry sejin. Please forgive me. I wish I'll make you happy this time'

606;TBC

20211217