30.

Jin and jungkook came back to Korea and the whole ride was dead silent. Not even a single word exchanged.

Jin was looking at jungkook desperately but he couldn't stop his crying. Everything is over now.

Soon they reached the Korea and Jungkook ordered driver to drop Jin to his house. Without sparing a second glance at Jin, jungkook left the place.

........

In Kim's mansion;

"Oh!! Jinnie baby" Jin's parents welcomed him but they failed to noticed the sadness in his face.

"Oh baby! I thought you will take years to comeback, but you came back just in week. So now we three can go to Japan. You're uncle will be so happy to see you after so many years" his mother squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Mom, i have something to take care that's why I'm back. And I'm leaving next week. I'm not coming anywhere" Jin said and settled on the couch, his head plopped back as he shit his eyes tightly to control his outburst.

"But-"

"Mom...please"

...........

Next day mr.kim and his wife flied to Japan with a heavy heart.

The next whole day Jin cried his heart out and reached for Hoseok and Namjoon's help.

The from went to Jungkook's house to reveal the truth but the noices coming from inside the house made Jin's heart break into a pieces. He couldn't believe himself that jungkook and sejin are having sex.

They tried to console him but at final he made his mind, he will let go Jungkook completely.

From now onwards he is going to live his life independently.

265;TBC
20211217