35. sorry

Next day;

When Jin woke up on the couch next morning, he found a letter beside the table.

It was from Jungkook saying he would be late to house night and don't bother him.

Jin signed as he closed his eyes and fall back on the couch.

"It's not easier as i thought" Jin mumbled rubbing his face.

......

The whole Jin spent his time by arranging his things and tried to understand about jungkook by asking Namjoon.

Hoseok was present in Jungkook's house the whole time to help his friend.

.......

That night;

Jin waited for jungkook till midnight and drifted to sleep on the couch.

Jin wake up when he heard door clicking sound.

Jungkook-

His words for cut when he jungkook was struggling to walk.

He ran to him and made him put his hands on his shoulder.

A strong alcohol smell hit his nostrils.

"Sejin- " jungkook wined as he balanced his whole weight on Jin.

Jin scrunched up his nose and made Jungkook to walk him to the couch.

With a lot of struggle Jin finally made Jungkook to sat on the couch.

"Wait I'll make you soup" Jin turned to leave the place.

But before that happens jungkoon pulled him by the wrist and made him to sit on his lap.

Jin gasped and wiggled in Jungkook's hold. But jungkook hugged his waist tightly as he buried his face Jin's neck.

"Babe...i...i...am sorry" he hiccuped.

"You're not in a right mind! Let's talk to tomorrow" Jin said with a soft voice.

Jungkook shook his head stubbornly and pulled Jin closer to his body.
"No...no...i...want...to...tell...y-you...som-something"

"You can tell me tomorrow also"
Jungkook shook his head as no and hid his face in Jin's chest.

Jin smiled looking at jungkook who was looking too cute while being stubborn. He caressed Jungkook's hair and circled his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Tell me" Jin said kissing others head.

"I...i ....i..I'm sorry" jungkook broke down in tears making Jin to confuse.

Jin leaned back and cupped Jungkook's face, wiping the tears he kissed Jungkook's eyes.

"What happened?" He asked with a soft smile.

"I..i ...slept with your brother....i swear... I was not aware that he is your brother....i thought that's you....and...and...I'm sorry...really...i am" jungkook struggle to talk further as tears made his way out of his eyes.

On the other side Jin's heart pounding hard and he tried to control his tears.

He nod his head and hugged jungkook tightly who return his hug immediately.
"It's ok..." Jin whispered biting his lower lip.

..........

They don't know how many hours passed but they were still in the same position.

"Let's go and sleep" Jin tried to lean back but he couldn't, cause jungkook was sleeping soundly by balancing his head on Jin's chest. A smile made his way on Jin's face.

'i wish I had seen you before my brother' Jin said kissing Jungkook's head.

Soon he got up and made Jungkook to sleep on the couch comfortably. Removing his shoes and coat, he covered him with the blanket.

'good night love. I'll make sure you to love me, not as Sejin but as Jeon Seokjin. You might be regretting for sleeping with me but I'll make sure you to recall them as sweet memories in further days'
Jin whispered and kissed jungkook's lips softly.

574;TBC
20211223