34. why!?

Jin arrived at hospital.

"Excuse me...Mr. Jeon Jungkook" he is panting heavily.

Due to running, crying Jin almost lost his energy as he passed out in the reception.

But he didn't fell on the ground as Namjoon catches in his arms.
Nurse got panicked and called doctor.

Soon they took him to emergency room and treat him.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked concern is evident in his voice.

"Nothing sir, he just passed out due to stress. Just few minutes he will be concious and nothing to worry. Just make sure him to be free from stress."

Namjoon nod his head in understanding manner and walked inside the room.

After waiting for few minutes Jin got his concious. In that time hoseok is also reached the hospital.

"Joonie..." Hoseok called him when saw Jin opening his eyes.

They ran to him and helped to sit down.

"How are you now?" Jin didn't complete his words as he starts to cry.

"H-huyng.....wh-what happened?? Wh-where is J-jungkook?" He starts to sob.

"Jin! Listen, first calm down" Jin denied and got up from the bed.

"Jin!!" Hoseok and Namjoon called him but he just walked fastly out of the room.

Finally, Jin reached Jungkook's room and he saw doctors coming out from the room.

"Doctor, what happened??" He asked hurriedly. He is so impatient.

"Oh!! Mr. Jeon, he is drugged and we cleaned his stomach, so don't worry. Just make sure to give me less spice foods."

"Can I go inside?"

"Yes, he is concious now"

"Thank you doctor"

Jin bowed his head and walked inside the room. The moment he stepped in, he couldn't control himself by crying.

He shut his mouth by his palms and cried silently. A hands on his shoulders made him to turn around.

Hoseok and Namjoon pulled him into a hug.

"Shhh...i know" Namjoon whispered making Jin to lean back, with widen eyes. Nut Namjoon just nod his head.

They walked towards Jungkook who was looking pale, laying on the hospital bed with |V drip attached to his hand.

He was looking blankly at the ceiling, think deeply that he didn't recognise there are some people are inside the room.

"Jungkook-shi" jungkook stopped thinking and turned to the side, where Jin was standing looking like a mess with red face.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he avert his gaze to Namjoon.

"Hyung, i want to be alone" all three were shocked by his statement.

"But-"

"I said I want to be alone!!" Jungkook shout slightly at Jin making him flinch.

Namjoon singeled Hoseok and Jin. They both left the place while Jin was crying silently.

..........

"Jin are you sure?" Hoseok asked nth time to his friend who was laoding his luggagyin Jungkook's house.

"Yes! Hoba. I know this time, i want my husband. Sejin won't come this time. I will make my husband to fall for me" he said as he put his last cloth in closet.

"Yes!! That's my savage baby. I will be here for your support.... fighting" hoseok showed his fist making Jin to smile.

........

Next day Jungkook discharged from the hospital and came to home. His parents visited him and asked Jin to take care of him.

All toom their leaves. Now Jin and jungkook were in the living area couch.

Jin was staring at jungkook, standing at the side meanwhile jungkook was closing his eyes, resting his head back.

"Jung_" Jin didn't complete as flower vase made his way to the floor with a loud thud breaking into pieces.

Jin finches and places his hand on his chest.

Jungkook threw the flower vase to the ground and marched towards Jin with a angry. He was panting heavily due to range.

Jin got terrified and took a steps back but next moment he was pulled by jungkook.

Jungkook pulled him by his arms, his nails were digging in Jin's flesh.

"Ahh...it's hurting" Jin tried to free himself.

"Why!?" Jungkook shout making Jin to stop his moment.

"Ha?" Jin was confused.

"Why!?? Are you that much desperate to have sex?? That you drugged me and had sex with me? I never thought you are this much cheap!!! I thought you want my love....but guess what you don't need my love...you only need my body to full fill your desires, just like your brother!! Why the hell I even married you" jungkook whisper shout. His eyes are red and filled with angry tears.

On the other side Jin's eyes teared up due to Jungkook's words.

..........

Jin pov;

If I'm sad that would be underestimate. I'm sad, shock,ashame.....

I never thought jungkook would think about me like this.

I know this time he is talking me with me as Sejin but he said 'just like your brother'

'does he really thinks that our intimacy moment Australia as my desire??'

Tears rolled down on my cheeks. I tried to process the situation.

"You made me hate you!!" Jungkook shout and pushed me lightly and left the place.

I fell on the couch as my tears never stopped running on my cheeks.

Why I have to go through these things?? Can't i be Happy?

No Jin...you can't give up like this.

You have to make Jungkook as yours. And made him to realise what is love and who you are.

896;TBC
20211222