9. Heart break

Flashback continues;

Seokjin didn't talk anything, he stands up and left the place silently.

Taehyung and Seokjin met each other one month back when they were abroad. Seokjin and Tae had a crush on each other when they talked about it, they agreed to date.

Slowly they got that bonding especially Seokjin, he thought Tae is his future love and life. He wanted to propose to him. But he stopped himself thinking that he has to change before proposing Taehyung and committing to the real relationship.

So he thought of enjoying his life for the next two months before committing.

Tae didn't ask him anything. This whole time, Tae insisted on the physical relationship so many times but Seokjin stopped him saying he wants his first time to be special so their all moment ended with heated kisses.

When Seokjin came back to Korea, he thought of foolish his brother when he learned about his marriage. But the moment he saw Jungkook his all plans got reversed. He thought he would enjoy fooling both, in reality, he is the one who became a fool.

Seokjin thought just by one kiss nothing will change but the moment Jungkook kissed him made him realize that the feeling he felt with Jungkook was so amazing and real that he never felt with Taehyung.

He got scared by his feeling so he thought he should end this before Sejin's marriage. With that, he said all the truth in front of Jungkook.

That moment he just wanted to say the truth but seeing Jungkook made him go crazy and without realising what is happening with him he leaned forward and kissed Jungkook.

After realizing the mistake he left the place. To the world, he looks so bold and talkative but inside he is so shy when it comes to Jungkook. He is so soft when it comes to his family. He is so vulnerable when it comes to love and he is so naive when it comes to relationships.

.......

Seokjin walked on the empty alley and reached the airport, when he reached there he saw Sejin and Tae. Marching towards them he stood in front of them with anger and soon his hands made a move and slapped Tae.

Tae looked at him. He was so cool he just smiled at him making Seokjin even angrier.

"How dare you??? You are ruining my family Taehyung!!" Seokjin asked pulling him closer by the collar.

Tae gripped his forearms and freed himself, dusting his coat he looked at Seokjin with a smirk.

"Why!? Are you sad that I'm taking your brother and not you?"

"Bastard!!" Seokjin clenched his jaw.

"Come on babe, I wanted to fuck you but you didn't co-operate with me but your brother did and you know what I never loved you in the first place, it was just a challenge to make you fall for me and I did that...so we are done"

Slap!!

One more slap took a place on Tae's cheek.

"You bitch?" Seokjin spits as he looked at the couple in disgust.

"Seokjin!!" Sejin slapped seokjin.

Seokjn lift his hand to slap Sejin but before that Tae grabbed him and twisted it to his back and pulled him closer.

"You know what?? I love this attitude in you. That what makes me fuck you. If you want I'll keep you, come with us...I'll fuck you in each angle" Tae whispered against Jin's ear who was wiggling to free himself.

"Hahaha.....Tae I bet he only knows how to talk besides he only knows how to kiss others groom" Sejin said as his face became dark while saying the last line.

Seokjin stopped his movement and looked at Sejin with wide eyes.

Sejin gripped his jaw and said with a clenched jaw "what?? Do you think I'm a fool like you?? I know you kissed Jungkook and I don't give a shot about it. If I was serious about him think that you would have been in 6 feet under grave" with that they pushed him and left the place while laughing mockingly at him.

Seokjin who was looking tough till now broke down, his heartfelt heavy, his breathing became difficult, his mind went blank.

Seeing Sejin and Tae disappearing figure he clenched his heart and cried loudly.

20211024

740;TBC