15. Ring

After two days Sejin and Jungkook went back to their house. In this whole moment, Sejin tried his best to seduce Jungkook didn't fall in his tracks.

Jungkook came out from the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Standing in front of the mirror he starts to dry his hair with a dryer.

Soon his bare upper body wrapped with warm hands, a smile appeared on Jungkook's face. Placing the dryer on the table, he glanced to his side, where Sejin was kissing his shoulders, hugging his waist tightly.

"When will be you're coming??" SeJin asked while his hand were travelling on Jungkook's abs and chest.

Jungkook gripped those hands smoothly and turned so that he could face Sejin.

"Maybe one week," Jungkook said booping their noses.

"I'm going miss you" Sejin pouts and placed his hand on Jungkook's chest. His eyes were just checking out Jungkook. 

"That's why I'm telling you, let's go together. I guess we can make it our honeymoon too. After one week, I will extend our vacation" Jungkook said hugging Sejin.

On the other side, Sejin rolled his eyes "I'm sorry kook, I wanted to come with you. But you know what happened in our marriage.....and after that, I didn't get any chance to meet my parents...I think they need me" he said blankly which goes unnoticed by Jungkook.

Breaking the hug Jungkook took Sejin's hand and kissed his every fingertip. But his eyes fell on the empty ring finger.

"Where is the wedding ring??"

"Ohh..umm..I...I... think....I..lost it...." Sejin shutters as he freed himself.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." He said continuously.

Jungkook smiled and pat his head "it's ok, we will get one more" with that he left the place. Leaving a relaxed Sejin, who placed his hand on his chest.

In Kim's mansion;

"Seokjin, son please open the door, you're not even eating your breakfast" Jin's parents were knocking ng the door continuously.

It's been one week, Seokjin returned to his parent's house and told his parents what happened in Jungkook's house. In this whole week, he was so upset that he didn't even talk with anyone properly. His cheery personality was gone long ago. This whole week he was like a statue.

After several moments the room door opened revealing Seokjin who was ready to go somewhere with luggage.

"Jin, what is this?? Where are you going??" His Father asked him as he took a proper look at the luggage.  Seokjin packed his all things not letting even a single piece of dress.

But Seokjin smiled at his parents. This is the first his parents saw that angelic smile. But they got confused,

"Dad, mom I'm going back to Australia. See recently I finished my education and at least for one year, I want to enjoy my life. So I'm going back. If I get any interest I'll join the job otherwise I'll come back and will help dad in his business"

His parents looked at him dumbfounded, just a few minutes back his son was a mess but now he is acting as nothing happened.

"Jin, are you serious??" His father looked at him in suspension as he knows that Jin is not someone who easily came out of disasters.

"Yes!!" Jin said and walked towards the closet to check if he left any belonging.

"Then, what is this ring doing in your finger?" His mom asked as she took his right hand and blocked him from going.

"Umm..ohh..that.." Jin shutters, his face showed so many emotions. His throat felt dry. Quickly he snatched his hand from his mother's hold and turned to leave but this time his father blocked his way.

"Jin, I know we made a mistake. But let me make it right.......I know Jungkook will understand.....we will tell him all the truth...I'm sure he will accept you" Jin chuckled sadly and his eyes travelled from his father's to his ring finger. All the memories flooded in his mind. In just 3 days he felt that love, caring, possessive, adoration, from Jungkook. He couldn't believe that he fell for Jungkook in just a few days. 

He couldn't understand why his heart hurts so much leave this drama marriage behind. His heart accepted Jungkook as his husband. 

"Son....please listen to us" his mom placed her hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Mom.....am-am I...not...worthy...of.....love......is....it.... possible....to....fell...in love in just a few days?" Warm liquid slipped from Jin's eyes.

His mother shook her head in denial and pulled him into her embrace.

"No....no....son....you deserve every in this world.......and you don't need years to fell in love...it just takes a moment"

Jin cried his heart out as his father joined them. 

747;tbc

20211202