40. Blackmail

jinkook couple appeared in Hawaii. as they already booked the hotel suite, they arrived at the beachside suite. That suite contains a hall, master bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom.

On the first day they visited famous national parks and tourist visiting places. The couple both were so happy and having fun while enjoying their happy moment.

They were so happy that Jin forgot his intention and forgot to tell the truth. He is not Sejin but he is Seokjin.

Jungkook never called him by name, he always called him baby, love, jagiya, yeo-bo, etc which made Jin forget his own name. That is also the reason why Jin didn't tell anything to Jungkook.

after three days:

"hahaha....jun-Jungkook...it-its...hahaha...tickles" Jin is wiggling in Jungkook's hold who was tickling him continuously.

Now the couple is on the beach beside their hotel suite enjoying the evening sunset. They were laughing, smiling while teasing each other, and chasing each other on the beach.

suddenly Jin tripped his way and fell on the sand, Jungkook stopped laughing and sat beside his pouting lips.

"I told you to not run, see what happened?" Jungkook starts to scold in a concern checking his husband's foot whether it got any swell. luckily it's not.

not getting any response he looked at Jin's face whose lips were tugging downward and eyes were teary like he is going to but=rst out any time.

Jungkook realized that his baby pregnancy hormones are taking control and he cursed himself for scolding his husband.

nowadays Jin has become so sensitive. He starts to cry over small things.

one day he starts to cry saying Junkook didn't have breakfast which he made and he called his in-laws and complained about it. But the reality is Jungkook was in a hurry so he just took a box with him.
After that Jungkook's parents called him and scolded him for making his son-in-law sad.

At present, Jin burst out and pushed Jungkook away saying "you don't love me anymore, you hate me now that's why you're scolding me. I'll call your father" he got up and ran to the hotel room.

Jungkook got up and looked at Jin's running figure with disbelief.

'Seriously I have to be careful from now onwards'

Jungkook followed his husband there. He saw Jin was trying to call Jungkook's father.
He marched towards him and snatched the phone.

"Give me my phone you monster" Jin screamed, folding his arms over his chest. His lips were forming a cute pout, his ears were red.

"hahaha.....you really think I'm a monster right....then let me show the real beast inside me" Jungkook smirked taking a slow step towards his grumpy husband.

Jin didn't budge from his spot until he saw Jungkook discarding his clothes. He became flustered and tried to leave the place but Jungkook was fast to catch him and push him on the bed.

"Where are you going now? You're blackmailing me?" Jungkook questioned leaning forward. they are just a millimeter away. Their breath mingled and they can feel hotness arousing in their body.

Jin averted his gaze and bit his lower lip and tried to be angry but it didn't help as he smiled shyly looking at his handsome husband who was boring eyes into his soul.

"Then make me stop blackmailing you," Jin said looking directly into his husband's eyes, licking his lips.

"Ohh!! now you're not shy anymore" Jungkook captured Jin's lips and started to kiss passionately, who returned his kiss immediately.

Jungkook locked Jin's hand on either side and tilted his head, their lips moved in sync and Jin opened his mouth without any request, making Jungkook smile through their kiss. Jungkook slid his tongue inside Jin's cavern and licked all the sides, tasting his husband's sweet hot cavern.

"mmphh~" Jin moaned, intertwining their hands. He lifts his hips lightly to get friction to his semi-hard member.

Jungkook backed away "let me take your dresses away" Jin nodded and lifted his hands. Jungkook smiled at his obedient husband and yanked his t-shirt away.

Moving downward he removed Jin's shorts and boxers, settling between Jin's legs he stared at his husband's perfect curvy body.

"You're so perfect babe," He said, moistening his lips.

Jin blushed and closed his eyes with his hands making his husband coo at his cuteness.

Jungkook's hands traveled along Jin's body and stopped at his hard cock which was dripping pre-cum. Wrapping his fingers around Jin's cock, he jerked him a little.

"ahh~" Jin pressed his head to the pillow and moaned.

Jungkook got the urge to taste his husband and with that he bent and licked Jin's whole length slowly, his palms massaging Jin's ball making Jin arch bank and moan continuously.

Opening his mouth wide open and putting the whole length inside his mouth he starts to move his head up and down. his tongue is swirling around the length and his hands were gripping Jin's smooth milky thighs widening them apart.

jin was under heavy pressure that he was feeling the smooth sucking on his member and Jungkook's tongue teasing his member slit stopping him from releasing. He gripped Jungkook's hair and started to massage his scalp.

Jungkook picked up his phase when he felt Jin was going to explode anytime.

843;TBC

20211227