28. truth

Jungkook's forehead wrinkled as he looked at the screen in confusion.

Putting a sweat pant and shirt he walked to the the balcony as he slides green button to receive the call.

The moment he pressed his ears to the phone his breath hitched and lump create on his throat. He couldn't believe his sense cause on the other side the person who is talking is non other than Sejin.

"H-hello..." His voice is above whisper as he was collecting all his thoughts and tried to understand the situation.

"Hello...kook....how are you??" Sejin asked in the other line.

"Hmm...ha..g-good" Jungkook can't believe his own ears, a small liquid slipped on his hand and then only he realised he have been crying.

"Can I call you later??" He asked and waited for the answer.

"Kook...i know i made you angry and I'm really sorry for that. Please don't avoid me and I'm back to home now from my parents house. I will never force you in anything you won't like. I love you. Please come back soon. I'm really missing you so much...and...i will never ask you anything" sejin cried as he said these words.

Jungkook's heart shutters into a piece and he clenched his feast. Now he recall all the memories and he felt ashamed on himself.

Now he realised why he felt so different with the person inside their washroom cause he is not Sejin.

He felt betrayed. He closed his eyes listening to the Sejin's words.

"Sejin, I'm not angry at you and my business meetings are done. I'm coming today. Please don't think too much ok??" He asked as he tried to not to give a hint of guilt he is going through.

"Really? Oh my god! I love you kook...I'll be waiting for you" Sejin said and waited for the response.

Jungkook heart sank into his stomach as he felt pang in his chest. He felt guilt to say those three words. He can't say. So he say.

"Ok..bye..see you soon" he cut the call and took a deep breath.

"Fuck!!"

.........
In Seoul;

"You're really good actor" Tae smirked as settled between Sejin's thighs, parting them apart.

Sejin rolled his eyes and sat up, pushing himself on Tae's cock as he gripped Tae's shoulder and stars to bounce up and down.

"Fuck!!" Tae cursed as he tighten his grip on Sejin's hips and crashed his lips on Sejin's.

..........

"So what is the plan?" Tae asked as they were settling the bed. Sejin is sitting between Tae's legs and Tae is sitting as his back is resting to the bed's headboard.

Tae's hands were traveling on Sejin's upper body as his lips glide down on his shoulder blade.

"Nothing! I'm going to drug him and steal his money and will have sex with him and then leave the place"

Tae stopped his action and spun Sejin. He is serious.

"Sejin, i told you so many times. I love you and this time I'm serious, please give me one chance. As you said we will steal their money and then we can settle down. I alredy talked with the American agency, they even told me they are ready to give you a chance as their main model. I -I don't want you to have sex with him" he said, his eyes never left Sejin's.

"You mean it??" Tae nodded his head as he gave his body smile.

"Ok then, i won't have sex with him" sejin said with enthusiastic and hugged Tae tightly.

Tae smiled and smirked while Sejin rolled his eyes, which goes unnoticed by the eachother.

612;TBC
20211217