6. Taehyung

Jungkook pov;

It's already one week, still, Sejin didn't talk with me. He is still avoiding me. I thought I should give him time so I didn't disturb him. But now I think we need to talk.

Knocking on his door I stood up in a hesitate whether should I talk to him or not. Then I turned to go but his room door opened, he peeked from the door.

"Yes"

"Can we talk?" Did I ask him softly?

"Hmm" he opened the door fully and let me in.

Walking towards the sofa I took a place and he too sat at the other edge of the sofa. Seeing the gap I left a sign and moved closer to him.

He opened his mouth to speak but I shut him with my hand.

"Please, listen to me first. I know I did wrong, but I never meant it. I don't know how to tell you but I hate this silent treatment. Please stop this. If you are sad because of your brother then I'll understand, if you want can tell me what happened with him. Otherwise, I won't force you. But with me please try to open up. It's already one week" he removed my hand.

"You did nothing wrong, it's all because of my brother. I don't want to blame you but I need time"

"Hmm"

Silence...

Leaning forward I pushed his bangs back and lift his head.

"Can I hug you?" I asked him.

"Umm...I need time" he said biting his lower lip.

"Hahaha... I said I want to hug you, nothing more.....if....you ...want....then
..." I said leaning forward but he scooted backwards.

"Ok," he muttered under his breath.

After some staring at his innocent face, I  stood up walked towards the door but his voice stopped me.

"You said you want to hug me," he asked me.

"But not now, anyway get ready we are going to our parent's house.....mom wants us to be there for a week"

He nodded his head like a cute puppy. Then I left the room.

I know I did wrong and I don't want our relationship to get the effect of that. I know he is sad and he needs time. It's ok I'll wait for him.

...........

"Kookie...Sejin son...come, come" my mom welcomed as we stood in front of the door.

With a smile, we entered the house.

After greeting our parents we went to our room and got freshen up.

"Ohh!! What a surprise?"

"Taehyung!! When did you come?" I saw Taehyung and walked towards him.
He is my cousin brother, his parents died when he was 14 after that my parents took care of him. For the last 2 months, he was working on our new project, because of that, he didn't attend my marriage. He is good company for me from childhood.

Giving bone crashing hugs, we greet each other.

"Belated wishes a Happily married Life bro," he said patting my shoulder.

Soon we heard footsteps and turning to the side of the stairs we saw Sejin climbing down.

"Sejin!! Come here, this is Taehyung my cousin brother" he didn't respond, instead, he stood there without any moment.

Shaking his shoulder I said "hey!!"

"Oh..ya..umm..hi.I'm Sejin" he said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Brother-in-law"

"Hahaha...Tae!!...come let's have lunch" laughing at him I led both of them towards the dining area.

..........
Author pov;

"Tae, you will accompany Sejin. I will go and drop mom and dad at the party"
Jungkook bid goodbye and left the house with his parents.

Sejin went to his room, a knock on his door took his attention, opening the door he gulped hard.

The moment the door opened, a pair of lips pressed on his soft one.

Pulling away from the kiss Sejin widen his eyes "Tae, you...know...we..can't ...."

"Oh? And why is that?" Taking slow steps towards Sejin Tae asked with a smirk on his face.

"Umm..that.I'm...his husband now..." Sejin shutters making the other laugh in a mocking tone.

"Sejin, no, no, Jeon Sejin...hahaha ah" Tae laugh turned to dark as he stared at Sejin and pulled him closer by his jaw.

"So you're in love with your husband now, ha?" Sejin shook his head immediately.

"No, no, no..."

"Listen!! We both know the one who married to Jungkook is not you and you're not naive as Seokjin so stop the bullshit!!" Tae freed his Jaw and pulled him closer by his waist and said against his lips.

"Did you understand?" Tae asked when he didn't receive any answer.

"Yes, I understand," Sejin said in a low voice.

"What is with this sad tone?"

"I'm sorry," Sejin said as he bit his lower lip.

"I'm not convinced"

An evil smirk replaced Sejin's sad face as he looked at smiling Tae. Soon after he pushed Taehyung on the bed and hovered above him.

Opening his shirt button, he leaned forward, pecked Tae's lips "then I'll convince you" he said in a husky tone against Tae's lip.

............

"Ngghh...Tae...ahh...ah...ah" Sejin took every thrust as Tae fucked him.

"I'm coming"

"Ahh..Taee!!" With a loud moan, they c both came.

Without Pulling out from Sejin Tae rolled beside him and pulled him closer.

"One more round"

"No need to ask"

20211022

897;TBC