17. Let's have sex

Jungkook pov;

I thought Sejin is very shy but nowadays he became too bold. He even asked me to have sex with him but I denied his request. I don't know why but my sixth sense reminds me to take a slow step in this relation. Whenever I kiss him, I feel uncomfortable. All the memories with Seokjin flood my mind. I know we just met two times but his attitude got my attention, his kiss made my heart flutter.

I know I'm being wrong here. That's why I'm trying to come out from those memories. I don't want hurt Sejin. I want our relationship should be built with trust, not with guilt. That's why I'm avoiding and physical relation with Sejin.

Once I came back from the Australian I'll make everything right. And I only love Sejin.

........

After finishing my breakfast I was sitting on the couch, scrolling on my phone. 

Author pov;

Sejin walked towards Jungkook who was busy with his phone. Taking a seat beside him, he wrapped his hands around Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and leaned his head on Sejin's head who was busy caressing Jungkook's torso. 

"Kook...." 

"Hmm" Jungkook didn't look at Sejin. He just hummed and continued to look at his phone.

On the other side, Sejin clenched his fist and got angry due to the lack of attention. 

Suddenly he stood up and snatched Jungkook's phone making him confused.

"What happened?"

"Let's have sex!!" Sejin said in a stern voice making Jungkook choke his saliva, his eyes went wide and he looked at Sejin with a shocking face.

"W-what?"

Sejin suddenly composed himself as he came to reality. He smiled softly at Jungkook and took a place on Jungkook's lap. Placing his hand on Jungkook's chest he looked at him with an innocent face.

"Umm...you...know, you are going for almost one week. I'll miss you so much. So until you come back I want to remember this moment. So....let's have sex" Sejin says leaning forward and capturing  Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook was so in shock that he forgot to kiss back. But hard nibbling on his lips made him to came to reality.

Jungkook POV;

I looked at Sejin who was kissing me so passionately. I tried to compose myself even when I couldn't. Finally setting my mind I responded to him. Pulling him closer and making him wrap his legs around my waist, I stood up from the couch and carried him to our room.

Still, I'm not getting over from Seokjin but today I want to overcome that memory, so without wasting any time I made Sejin lay down on the soft mattress. Soon I am on top of him. Kissing him widely. Still, I am not turned on. But I felt his bulge pressing my thighs and lustful moan against my lips. Leaning back I made him sit down. As soon he sat he yanked his shirt over his head. I was so confused and shocked but he didn't let me feel the thought as he pushed me on the bed and removed my shirt. 

As our lips found each other my hands travelled to on his back and his hands travelled on my upper body. He starts to dry hump as his kiss became even wilder. Slowly his lips travelled down to my throat soon to my chest. 

Taking my buds in his mouth he starts to suck. Meanwhile, his other hand was busy in squeezing and circling my other nipple. Surprisingly I'm still not turned on and enjoying this.

Observing my lack of attention he stopped his work. Sliding down to my side he looked at me with a sad face.

"You're not interested??" He asked me.

I don't want to tot make him sad. So many times he is asked for it. Today I don't want to deny it. Without letting him complete. I hovered him and kissed his lips.

Soon our room filled with soothing sounds and low moans.

662:tbc

04122021

Comment your thoughts....