4. did you remember the kiss?

Before the day of marriage

Jeon and Kim's family held a small party before the marriage ceremony. 

The whole hotel was decorated beautifully with different kinds of lights and flowers. Guests are walking, and chit-chatting. 

On the other side, Jin and Hoseok were laughing and talking about something. Suddenly their attention went to Sejin and Jungkook who were walking in less crowded areas while holding their hands and talking with a smile.

"Hoba-ah!! I have to go!" Jin said hurriedly as he stood from the seat.

"To where?" Hoseok asked getting up.

"I'll tell you once I came back," he said with excitement as he winked at Hoseok.

"Jin!! He is your brother in law, you already did a mistake so please don't do something you regret" Hoseok warned with a serious face but Jin rolled his eyes and left the place. Moving towards the couple, he came in front of them.

Jungkook's eyes widen as his eyes travelled between Sejin and Seokjin.  He opened his mouth to speak but nothing come out. He looked and blinked his eyes multiple times.

Sejin made a face seeing Seokjin "Jungkook-shi!!" He shook Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ha?" Jungkook came out from his thoughts and looked at his fiance.

"This is my twin Kim Seokjin," Sejin said with a forced smile.

Jin was smiling ear to ear as he extend his hand towards Jungkook. Jungkook got relaxed and shakes Jin's hand.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook"

Hi, I'm Seokjin... You can call me Jin"

Jungkook smiled "oh I have also selected this nickname for Sejin," he said making Sejin frown.

"What?" Sejin asked but Seokjin's eyes widen remembering the night so he pulled Sejin away from Jungkook.

"Brother!! Mom is calling you" he said pushing Sejin lightly.

Sejin tcked and left the place not before saying "I'll kill you if you do something"

Jin just shrugged his shoulders and went to Jungkook.

"So?" Jin asked stepping near to Jungkook.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and took a step back. 

"Nice to meet you...that's it," Jungkook said turning to leave but Jin's hand gripped him tightly.

"Seokjin-shi, what are you doing?" Jungkook got confused when he saw Jin inching him closer. Before he could ask his lips met with Jin's plump one. His eyes widen as he tried to withdraw but his mind went numb by that sweet kiss and soon he responded to the kiss. Jin bit his lower lip, which made Jungkook to came to reality, soon he took a step back.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked raising his voice and wiping his lips.

"Did you remember this kiss" Jin said seductively...

Jungkook's eyes widen as he felt the familiarness. he saw the evil smile on Jin's face and confirmed that what happened.

"that means....you..."

"yup!! I'm the one who kissed you that day, so if you don't want to ruin your wedding then keep your mouth shut" Jin said crossing his arms as he looked at Jungkook from head to toe.

Jungkook stood there looking like a statue, he was shocked to hear the truth, he felt he betrayed his love for Sejin. 

he didn't focus on Sejin in front till his shoulder got shaken by Sejin.

"Jungkook-shi, what happened? where is Seokjin?"

"umm..umm...i...think he is ..gone" he shuttered looking at Sejin and forced a smile.

............

that night Jungkook couldn't sleep, his mind was filled with Jin and his sweet kiss. he wanted to feel disgusted but nothing happened instead he felt something new that he never felt with Sejin.

laying on the bed he was staring at the ceiling, his mind was just filled with Jin. 

"No, I love Sejin, I can't betray him....tomorrow is my marriage," he said to himself and closed his eyes but he couldn't sleep, he sat up abruptly and came ours from the room. walking in the corridor he heard some screaming and sobbing sounds, following the sound he reached the hotel balcony where Kims were crying.

"Father, mother what happened? why are you crying?" he asked with panic.

they didn't say anything as they cried even more.

Jungkook got even more panicked as he tried to console them.

Jungkook's pov;

"Jungkook-shi" all our attention turned to the direction where Sejin was standing with puffy eyes.

I looked at him, he walked towards me "It's about Seokjin....don't ask them anything" he said as his fresh tears slipped from his doe eyes. 

immediately I cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears "hey! what happened?"

"nothing....can we not talk about him," he asked me while trying to hold back his tears.

"Ok..."

"Mom, dad let's go" he walked towards his parents and led them to their room.

I thought he will come back and talk with me but he didn't come back. With disappointment, I left the place.

20211021

811;TBC