49. ???

Jungkook's POV;

Oh god!! What happened to him? Please keep him safe.... I don't want any danger for my love and my baby. Please god help me.

My hands are trembling, i can't even drive properly. I'm trying to call him repeatedly but it's no use.

My heart feels heavy like someone squeezing it.

The drive to my home felt like a forever for me.

Running to the door, i barged inside followed by Namjoon hyung only to witness blood, my knees went weak, my feet glued to the floor. I can't even process what is the least could happened.

A hand on my shoulder made me look back.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung voice laced with worry.

"Hyung.." i didn't finished myself as i broke down.

"Please calm down...he is so strong you know....nothing happened to him. And nothing will happen" Namjoon hyung tried to console me but i couldn't hold myself.

Trin trin......

Immediately i received the call ..

"Hello"

"Is it Mr.Jeon jungkook"

"Yes...yes...who is th this?"

"Sir, we are calling from Seoul hospital. You're husband got admitted to the hospital."

Without letting them to finish i disconnect the call and ran towards the car.

"Hyung, let's go the Seoul hospital"  Namjoon hyung sat on the passenger seat as i drive to hospital.

.........
Authors pov;

Soon the duo reached the hospital and got informed that the doctors are operating and they have to wait.

Jungkook is phasing on the corridor. He is so tensed, his parents are present and they are trying to calm him but he is out of control.

The staff told them that Jin only called the ambulance saying he slipped his way and got hit on his stomach. But no one's further information.

.....

"Doctor how is my husband?" Jungkook asked impatiently to the doctor who just came out from the room.

Doctor looked at all the member in a fear like he is doing something wrong. His forehead is filled with sweat. He is looking forth and back between the room where Jin is laid and his family members.

Jungkook's parents are tensed and his mother was crying. Meanwhile his father was trying cool his mother.

"Fuck!! What happened?" Jungkook growled holding Doctor's collour.

"Jungkook!!" Namjoon stopped him and pulled him back.

"Sorry doctor, please tell us what happened?" Namjoon said politely while his hands rubbed Jungkook's back in a soothing manner.

"Sorry...sorry to...say this...but we... are...unable to protect the baby" doctor doctor said hurriedly and left the place.

Jungkook eyes wide open and without any moment he walked into the room.

He saw Jin was sleeping on the mattress lifelessly while staring at the ceiling.

"Jin" a whisper made him to look at Jungkook who was in the verge of break down.

Jin tried to sat up his eyes are glistening and he looks like guilty person.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. Unable to look at his husband.

Jungkook immediately walked towards him and pulled his husband into his embrace.

Jin hugged his husband's waist, burying his face in Jungkook's chest. Jungkook body stiffen and looked down at Jin with a frown. He felt like something is wrong.

"Jin-"

Jungkook's parents entered the room. Mrs. Jeon moved towards Jin and hugged his son in law. Jungkook moved back to leave the space for them.

"I'm sorry my son. It's ok, don't think too much" she kissed his head while crying.

Jin just looked down, fiddling his finger with the blanket.

"Jin, it's ok. It's not your fault. Just take rest. It's hard to come out from this but you have to. We here for you. We are glad that your safe" mr.jeon said Patting jin's back.

Jin just nod his head. His eyes fixed on his hands.

.........

After few hours Jin's parents visit them and console him. They said he should come and stay with them but he said he want to stay with his husband. Respecting his decision everyone left the place with a heavy heart.

.......

The whole time Jungkook was sitting silently beside his husband. He had blank expression.

In the evening,

"We can go now, discharge papers are ready" Namjoon said walking into the room.

Jungkook just nod his head and helped Jin to pack his things and walk out of the room.

...........

That night;

Everything happened so quickly. After returning to their house jungkook cleaned the blood stains and Namjoon helped Jin to walk to his room.

Then Namjoon left the place handing medicines to jungkook.

After cleaning the mess and taking the shower Jungkook walked to his room where Jin was sitting on bed, his back was rested to the headboard.

"Jin!"

Jin looked at his husband and stretched his hand towards him signalling him to join him on the bed but Jungkook didn't complied it.

Instead he marched towards the bed, his jaw tightened and his hands balled into a fist.

Jin gulped by the sight and looked at his husband with horror.

"How dare you?" Jungkook questions as he pulled Jin up on his feet. His hands gripped jin's collour.

849;TBC

20220117

Okay...i was not ready to write this chapter but my lovely readers asked me for double update. So here is the update. Thank you for your support and love towards my work. I'm so happy and i tried my best thank everyone personally, is i left anyone. Please forgive me.

Thank you once again alll...