7. let's make love

That night;

Sejin was scrolling his phone, and Jungkook was in the bathroom.

"Sejin!!" Jungkook called him from inside which took the attention of the said name.

"Yes!! Jungkook-shi" he said lifting his head and looking towards the bathroom.

"Can you me my towel?" Jungkook asked peeking from the bathroom door.

With a forced smile Sejin and went towards the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

"Here," he said stretching his hand.

"Ahh!! " A sudden grasp left his mouth when Jungkook suddenly pulled him into the bathroom.

"What-?" Before he could complete it, Jungkook locked between his body and the door.

"Don't you think it's the time?" Jungkook said in a low husky tone as he licked his lips.

Sejin got shocked as he looked at Jungkook with surprise.

"But-"

"Shh!" Jungkook stopped his words by placing his index finger on his lips.

"This is not a right time to speak" with that he pulled Sejin towards the shower, pulling him closer he turned on the shower.

Taking Sejin's hands in his, he placed them on his toned chest "Let's make love"

One more time Sejin widen his eyes as he removed his hand and turned.
But Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist and hugged him from behind.

"Stop running, baby" Jungkook bit his earlobe and pressed a soft kiss on it.

On the other side, Sejin's heart is beating fast. He is getting panicked every minute. He placed both hands on Jungkook's who was hugging him from behind.

Jungkook smiled, retrieving his hands he placed them above Sejin's and intertwined them from behind.

"Don't be a shy baby" saying that he started to kiss Sejin's neck.

Gripping the hem of the shirt, Jungkook yanked it from his head.
Sejin gasped as he got shocked. Turning around he looked at Jungkook who has a blank expression on his face.

"What is these red marks?" Jungkook's hand travelled along Sejin's skin as he looked at Sejin's eyes.

Sejin got nervous and he tried to cover his body with his hands but Jungkook stopped him.

"Is there anything I want to know?"

"No..no..no...it's allergy, I got... ulregy" he shutters, afraid that Jungkook might know the truth.

Soon a smile appeared on Jungkook's face which made Sejin relax.
Pulling him closer by waist Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"My baby is so sensitive, I have to be very careful," he said with a tease.

Sejin laughed but inside he is having a heart attack.

"You wanted to take a shower right? Take shower I'll go now" Jungkook loosened his grip and walked towards the door.

Sejin stood dumbfounded as he looked at Jungkook's manly naked body from behind, his muscular hands, buffed body, broad shoulders, thin waist, thick thighs... everything made him turn on.

"Fuck!! Do I have to control myself?" He muttered himself.

'No, I'm not going to control... I want him, no, no, his body. Yes, I want his body, his money. That's it. I don't care if he loves me' a devil smirk appeared on Sejin's face as he thought in his mind.

20211023

518; TBC