8. truth

Coming out from the bathroom Sejin walked towards Jungkook only wrapping a towel around his waist.

Looking at Sejin, Jungkook smiled and stretched his hand towards him. Holding his hand Sejin sat beside Jungkook, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook kissed his head as he wrapped his hands around Sejin's shoulder.

"Jungkook-shi"

"Hmm"

"I'm ready"

"For what?" Sejin lifts his head and pouts at Jungkook who has a teasing smile on his face.

"Jungkook-shi!!!" He wined making Jungkook chuckle.

"No baby!! You have rashes....and I don't want to rush things between us....let's make it special..hmm?" Jungkook asked with a hopeful eye.

"But-" Sejin couldn't complete as Jungkook stood up and pulled him on his foot.

"Come, let's sleep. Go! Go wear your pyjamas" he said pushing him lightly.

With a pout, Sejin left to the cupboard.

Soon he heard a phone sound, turning to the side he saw Jungkook leave the room to attend to the call. His pout turned to anger as he shut the cupboard door harshly.
'fuck!! Can't he see how sexy I'm '

'i want you Jeon Jungkook. And I'll get what I want? Even when I'm not the one who married you'

He said with a clenched jaw and went to the bed after putting on his pyjamas.

Sleeping on his back, he looked at the sky as his mind travelled to the past.

Flashback;
The night before marriage;

"Yes!! Yes!! Oh my god!! I'm coming sir, no! No!! yes!" Sejin was so happy as he cut the call and start to pack the luggage.

Knock knock.....

Turning around he saw Seokjin standing with frowning eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" Sejin asked as he turned fully towards Jin.

"That is the same question I wanted to ask you," Jin said crossing his arms. His eyes never left his brothers.

"That's none of your business"

"That's my business Sejin. I know how cunning and selfish you are. So stop this bullshit and go back to sleep"

"Oh!! So you know? Then my way became easier" Sejin turned and bend to pack his luggage. Seokjin walked towards him and pulled Sejin by his arm.

Sejin got irritated and looked at Seokjin with irrigation "what the fuck?? Didn't I tell you? This is none of your business."

"Sejin!! I'm telling you last time. What is happening?? If there is any problem, let me help you" Jin said calmly as much as possible.

"Hahaha...Jin...you will...hahaha...help me...hahaha"

"Sejin!!"

"What!!?? Fuck!! you want to know the truth right? Then listen!! I'm running away. I got the chance to participate in the top model show. Happy!?? Now let me go" he screamed making Jin flinch.

"SEJIN!!" Their attention turned to the door where their parents were standing with a shocking expression.

"O, God!! What!?" Sejin asked with a not interested tone.

"You're not going anywhere!! You're staying and getting married tomorrow" his Father said strictly but Sejin laughed at them.

"I'm sorry Mr Kim. I'm not a child to listen to you. This is my life. And I'll do what the fuck I want"

"SEJIN!!"

His head turned to the side by the force of the slap. He looked at his mother who was breathing heavily with anger.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO HIT ME?? YOU BITCH " he asked with a rage.

Everyone got shocked to hear, cause this whole time he is the one who always respected his parents but seeing him screaming like this made their parents heartbreak.

His mother kneeled to the ground with a shock as she started to cry loudly. Jin and his father ran to her and tried to console her but her world was already broken when she heard That word from his lovely son. She always thought Sejin is the one who most love her but seeing his son's selfishness made her heartbroken.

Meanwhile, Sejin took his luggage and walked towards the door but his way stopped as his arm was held by someone. Turning in the direction he saw Jin.

"Sejin, please...don't go..you'll ruin our reputation...please!!" Jin almost begged but Sejin pushed him hard making him fall to the ground.

"I don't care. I only care about my life" he said looking towards Jin and turning to leave.

"Ohh!! I forgot something" Sejin said and crunched down to Jim's level, gripping Jin's jaw he pulled him closer.

With a devilish smile, he whispered to Jin " You know what? Your lover Taehyung is the one who is helping me and for your information, he never loved you in the first place. So please come out from your dreamland. And I should say you have this habit to act in my name in front of people right ?? So if you want to save your parent's life, go and marry Jungkook"

With that, he left the place.

On the other side hot liquid aorta to flow down from Jin's eyes as he tried to digest the truth.

20211024

836;TBC