38. little one!?

Jin's pov;

He hugged me tightly from behind. I'm too confused now, from morning he was ignoring me but now he is showing affection. I was Confused, what is going in his mind.

So I stood there without any moment, he starts to sniffle my neck and leave butterfly kisses. My back arched by the sudden actions cause the kisses were so smooth and reassurance like he is conveying me something.

My hands gripped his forearm which were holding my waist securely. He kissed my back of ear and kissed it.

"Mmph~" I closed my eyes and lean back, biting my lips to control my moans. I was enjoying the moment happily but his next words made me shot open my eyes.

"You didn't told me your pregnent"

I opened my eyes widen and looked at his reflection in the mirror, a lump create on my throat, my heart beat rised and my eyes stars to brim with hot liquid.

He tighten his arms around me and pulled me closer. Kissing my shoulder.

I looked down and let my tears out.

"I....I...tried....to-" I didn't complete myself due to the sorrow I was holding for too long.

I found out recently that I'm pregnant and I wanted to tell him but the situation got so wrong and I couldn't tell him. But now when he asked me this softly my heart churned up.

He turned me and lifted my chin so that I can see his face. He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears. Leaning forward he kissed my cheeks and forehead. Then he pulled me into his embrace and kissed my neck. Pressing his cheek to mine he continued speaking

"today I met with the doctor in the restaurant, who checked you and he told me congratulations, I was clueless but he told me I'm going to be a father....I'm so happy at that time and sad at the same time cause I was not with you when you needed me...I'm really sorry...." He breathed out.

I couldn't control my self when he is talking with me this softly. I clutched his shirt and cried. He hugged me tightly "shh...shh...don't cry please" he was repeating but I didn't stop.

He backed away and wiped my tears.

"Please...don't...leave .....me" i gripped his hands and pleaded him.

He smiled at me and pressed his lips on mine. We didn't move our lips as we trying adore this moment.

He pulled out and caressed my hair.
"Not in this life, I'll make sure no one comes between us including your brother." He stressed the last word with a hint of anger making me gulp my saliva.

I nodded at him and placed my head on his chest, circling my arms around his waist, I closed my eyes.

He too returned the hug placing a kisses on my head now and then.

"I love you"

"Love you more...baby...let's sleep peacefully. I know we both didn't slept properly these whole days"

He placed his hands on my stomach and caressed it smoothly "I'm waiting for you little buddy, papa loves you so much. Let's take care of your appa"

He kneeled down and kissed my stomach making my heart flutter by his cute moment. I placed my hand on his cheeks and smiled, he took my hands in his hands and kissed my palm.

"I love you both. You guys changed my life"

577; TBC
202111225