22. Sorry

"Waa!! He is looking so cute" Jungkook admiring his husband who was fast asleep.

Slowly Jungkook brought his hand to Jin's face and caressed with his knuckles. His skin felt so smooth against his knuckles. A small smile took a place on Jungkook's face as he observed his husband's parted lips.

Soon Jin stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes slowly, rubbing his eyes using the back of his hands, he looked at Jungkook with a pout.

For Jungkook, this is the most cutest scene he saw in his life. He just want to keep his husband in his pocket so that no one could steal him from away.

Jungkook POV;

Oh...god please some someone kills me at this moment. How could anyone look too cute like this? He was pouting. I guess he got disturbed.

"Hmm??" I asked him cupping his face as he lean in my touch and closed his eyes.

Argghhh... I can't control myself by pinching those cheeks. So I did it, making him widen his eyes. He placed his hand on his cheek and looked at me in surprise.

Ohh!! Why am I feeling so changed today?? Am I becoming a cliche? No!! But why he is looking so different. His cheeks are chubby. His lips look so plump and his actions also look too cute. He is looking more handsome and shy. 

"Ohh!! I'm sorry baby" I said lightly rubbing his cheeks. His pout became even more and his lips jute downward.

What?? Is he going to cry?? Did I pinch that roughly??

"Heyy-"

.........

Jin's POV;

Why is he so caring?? I just want to hug him and cry all day. I can't stay away from him. He is making me feel so loved. His every action made me feel sad. I don't want him to leave me. O want him to stay beside me all the time. 

Without my Knowledge, I started crying. 

Why the hell I'm crying a lot. I'm not usually crying this much.

........

Author pov;

Jungkook got panicked and settled beside Jin who was hiccuping continues to hold the cry.

"Baby!! What happened?? Hey??" He asked wrapping his arm around Jin's shoulder and his free hand-wiped Jin's tears.

"I...I..." Jin didn't complete as his hiccuping became more.

"Shh!! Don't talk !! Hmm??" Jin nodded like a cute puppy. Jungkook consoled him and kissed his temple.

The next moment Jin leaned and rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm hungry" a small whimper escaped from Jin's mouth.

Jungkook chuckled and looked at Jin "so?? That's why your crying now ha??"

Jin giggled cutely making Jungkook's heartbeat skip for a minute.

"Ok then. Go to Namjoon Hyung's cabin. I'll buy lunch for three of us" 

"Ok," Jin said and got up from the couch.

He walked towards the door and before he could turn the knob, Jungkook called him.

"Yes," Jin said still holding the knob.

Jungkook walked to him and hugged him from behind, making Jin blush by the sudden hug. Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck and tighten his arms around Jin's waist.

"I'm sorry" it came out as a whisper.

"Ha?" Jin tilt his head and tried to look at his husband.

A guilty sign escaped from Jungkook's lips as he leaned backwards and made Jin turn around. 

He couldn't look at others doe eyes which were blinking in confusion.

"I. I ..want to tell you something" he said and looked at those innocent eyes.

"Yes," a small word left from Jin's lips as he tilt to Side.

Jungkook could not control himself as he hugged his husband tightly while burying his face in Jin's crook of the neck. Jin was confused by the sudden action but eventually, he hugged him back. 

"Babe...I....I... I'm sorry....today........I assumed...um...I mean I thought bad about you...I assumed you are cheating on me. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... please forgive me...I hate myself for thinking like that. I'm sorry...I'm sorry" Jungkook was repeating sorry. 

Not getting a reply from Jin, Jungkook pulled out from the hug and looked at his husband who was looking at him with utter confusion. Leaving a heavy sign, Jungkook kissed Jin's temple.

"I know you didn't understand anything but it's ok...just know that I love you...hmm?" Jin nodded cutely like a lost baby not knowing how to react.

"Okay...go and wait for me," Jungkook said freed Jin.

..........

In namjoon's cabin;

"Woo!! So Jungkook apologized you just only doubting on you" Namjoon asked with a surprised tone. 

"Hmm," Jin said and looked at his Hyung.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Umm...can I ask you something??"

"Go ahead!"

"Is it a crime to get what belongs to me ?"

Namjoon smiled at the question, as he understands the meaning of that question.

781;TBC

20211212