36. Trust

When Jin woke up from his sleep, he saw Jungkook leave the house leaving a note.

'Sejin, I don't know what I did yesterday but I guess I confessed the truth. Once again I'm really for everything. At this moment I'm ashamed of myself to show you my face. And one more thing I'm really sorry for talking rudely with you. I need some time to clear my mind, my mind is full of a mess and I can't think straight right now. I hope everything will be fine between us, so please give me some time to settle things between us. I'm going to my parent's house, maybe I'm not coming until one week. I need some time to relax. take care of yourself'

Jin signed as he completed reading the note.

"I hope everything will be fine between us. I will be waiting for you"....................

in Jungkook's office:

"Hyung!! what is this?? 100 million dollars? I never signed any cheques. how could it be transferred from my account to someone's account?"

Jungkook screamed in frustration. Right now he was checking the company transformation.

"Jungkook, I want to tell you something.......umm....that .....amount is transferred to Taehyung's account and he left Seoul just after you admit in the hospital and right now we can't reach him. he made sure to cut all the links with the company and with us. I guess he stole company money and ran out from here."

"But Hyung, everything is under my surveillance. how can he get the money?? even that cheque is in my house and my safety locker, no one can take that except me and Sejin"

Namjoon's eyes widened, he looked dumbfounded as everything lined up in his mind. Now he can conclude that Sejin and Taehyung stole the money and left Seoul.

But now that is not the problem. The actual problem is Jungkook might doubt Seokjin.

"Hyung, I think we need to complain to the police headquarters" Jungkook got from the chair, ready to go.

"Jungkook, I think it's not necessary" Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"i...I mean..even if we complain, we will lose our reputation. what if your father got to know that his nephew betrayed him. I think we have to let him go and never allow him to join the company. if the information leaks out investors might think that our company is not trustworthy"

 Jungkook thought for a minute, he poked his tongue inside his cheek and sat on the couch.

"you're right Hyung. From now on I am not going to trust anybody" Jungkook said looking at his phone wallpaper where he had his and Jin's photo.

Namjoon closed his eyes and signed cause he knew what Jungkoook was thinking right now. But he chose to stay silent cause he doesn't want to make the things conflict more than they were.

........................

It's been 10 days since Jungkkook left the house. He didn't even contact jin. Whenever Jin tried to contact him, he just ignored his calls.

"I think he needs some more time," Jin signed and thought to himself.