39.decision

"Babe let's sleep" jungkook kissed jin's  head.

"Hmm"

Jungkook laid on the bed so do Jin.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head when he saw Jin leaving space between them. Turning to the side he pulled Jin by his waist and made him to sleep on his arm. Jin blushed by the sudden action and hid his face in jungkook's chest.

"Ohh!! You're blushing" jungkook cooed as he wrapped his hands around jin's waist.

He starts to pat jin's back while his other hand was caressing jin's head. After few minutes he heard a soft snores indicating his husband is fast asleep.

"I love you babe....this time I'm not going let anyone to separate us. I loved you and I love you"

..........

Jin stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes slowly.

"Jungkook-shi" he whispered only to realise there is no one in the room.

He sat up quickly and blinked his eyes repeatedly.

"Is this all dream...he...is...not...here" jin's eye teared up.

"Hey...what happened??" Jungkook came out from the bathroom and saw jin's crying.

"I...i .. thought.....it's...all.... dream" jungkook chuckled and settled on the bed. Pulling Jin on his lap, he caressed jin's sides.

"Aish!! Baby...it's true and I'm here. Now get ready. Mom and dad are coming to see you"

"You told them"

"Yes! Just now" Jin pout placing his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"Can you join me"

"I wish I could but I have to make breakfast for you"

"Please~"

"Please baby go and take shower. I'll make something to eat for us" Jin got up and stomped his feet and left the place with a pout.

Jungkook laughed at the cute antics.

..........

Jungkook's parents visit jinkook couple. They were so happy to here that they are going to be grandparents. They blessed and left the place at evening.

After the dinner jungkook's parents left the place.

........

"Mph~" jin's arch backed as jungkook starts to kiss his neck and leave love bites.

Now the both couple are busy in love making session.

Jungkook's lips traveling down and kissed jin's stomach.

"I love you my little one" he whispered before kissing jin's stomach once again.

Jin hand gripped jungkook's hair as he closed his eyes.

Jungkook aligned his member to jin's hole and pushed it slowly.

"Ahh~~" Jin gripped jungkook's shoulder and cried.

Jungkook leaned forward and captured his husband's lips.

Their lips starts to move together.

Jungkook's starts moving in and out as his hands gripped jin's waist securely. His lips were busy in eating jin's face.

On the other side Jin wrapped his legs around jungkook waist taking jungkook's member deep inside him. His hands were moving on jungkook's back.

.........

"Ahh...ahh..ahh" both released their high and kissed softly.

Both were panting heavily and sweating.

"Babe....we are going to Hawai for our honeymoon"

Jin looked at him with heavy lidded eyes.

"What?"

Jungkook just smiled and pulled him closer.

"Let's make this honeymoon memorable"

Jin's smile drop and he turned his back to jungkook.

Jungkook slid towards Jin and wrapped his hands.

"What happened?" Jungkook kisses jin's shoulder upto his neck.

"N-nothing" Jin closed his eyes feeling uncomfortable suddenly.

.............

Jin's pov;

I wanted to tell him that I'm not sejin but I'm seokjin. But it's not easy as I thought.

What if he starts to hate me more or what if he starts to hate my parents? Even if he loves me i can't tell him that Sejin betrayed his love, not when he is so genuine with his feelings.

I want him to accept as seokjin not as Sejin but I'm waiting for the right time.

If we are going for honeymoon then I'll make clear all the things between us and will confess all the truth.

I can't hide the truth anymore not when we are accepting the baby.

I don't care about the outcomes anymore
.

654;TBC
20211226