5. Marrige

Jungkook pov;

"Jungkook, let's go" my dad and mom led me to the aisle with a happy face. When we reached, SeJin and his parents were already waiting for me.

I got confused but walked towards them and stood in front of Sejin. He didn't look at him, his eyes were still puffy, I guess something really bad happened with Seokjin.

Yesterday night Sejin told me how flirty Jin was and because of him how many problems he had faced. That moment I realised how different they were from each other and the main reason why Sejin hide the truth in front of me was that he has a twin brother.

Taking a step forward I cupped his cheek, and lift his head so that he is looking at me now.

"Hey!! Nothing will happen! Just enjoy this moment. Hmm?"

He just nodded his head as he forced a smile.
Pressing a kiss on his forehead I took a step back and smiled at him.

Already my heart is giving me a bad feeling that maybe Sejin is already knowing that I kissed his brother. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath as I pushed all negative thoughts to the back of my head.

Soon priest took our vow and announced us as a husband.

Smiling at him I looked at his eyes asking for permission to kiss him, but he leaned forward and kissed my cheek making me confused. Now my guts saying that he already knows the truth.

I looked at the crowd and again at Sejin, then I too kissed his cheek.

........

Everything happened in a flash that I didn't realise that we are already standing in front of Sejin's parents.

After our marriage ceremony and lunch, we came to Sejin's House. After talking for a while we decided to go to our house which I bought it recently for us.

"We should go now" I load the luggage to the car.

Sejin parents were crying while hugging their son.

"Father, mother I'll take care of him, don't worry" I smiled at them.

They wiped their eyes "thank you, son, please take care of him"

Then we bid goodbye and got into the car.

This whole time Sejin was so silent, he didn't even spare a glance at me. I don't know what is going on in his mind but I hate the way he is now.

Taking a deep breath I sped the car towards our house.

.........

After reaching I helped him to carry the luggage to the room.

"Freshen up, I'll take shower in another room" he nodded his head and went towards the washroom.

"Oh god! Please let us be happy!!" Muttering myself I left the place.

.........

When I came back to the room he was standing on the balcony looking at the night view. I walked towards him and stood behind him.

"Why are you so silent?"

He turned and looked at me.

"Nothing"

"We both know that's not true"
He looked at me and smiled sadly.

"Sejin you know, we are husbands now, you can tell me anything. I'm here for you .....hmmm ....is it about your brother-"

He raised his hand motioning me to stop.

"Please.... please...never talk about him...I don't want to talk about him...." He said closing his ears with his hands.

"But-"

"Please...stop saying he is my brother... please stop...I don't want anyone...I don't want to talk about my family....please leave me alone" tears started to flow from his doe eyes.

Quickly I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back continuously.

"Shh!!! Shh...baby..it's ok... I won't talk about him...shh...look at me...baby.."
He looked at me with those puffy eyes making my heart squeeze. Wiping his tears, I pushed his bangs back.

"I'm sorry..." he said, I didn't say anything as he took a step back.

"See...Sejin...hmm...I know it hurts but I want to tell you something... actually...hmm...." He was expecting my answer but my heartbeat rose every minute. I don't want our relationship to get effect so I want to clear all things between us.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and said in one go "I kissed your brother by mistake, thinking it's you"

I thought he will scream, or should me. When I didn't hear anything I opened my slowly only to see he is looking at me with a blank expression but his tears never stopped.

"Baby...please say something..at least tell me you hate me....but...but don't tell me....you will leave me...please...I swear I kissed him by mistake, I swear I never knew you had a twin and...and he even didn't tell me...he is your brother... I don't want our relationship to get into double that's why I'm telling you everything.   I    don't want to hide anything from you...if you want just slap me...but please say something" holding his plams in my hands I begged him.

Slowly he retrieve his hands and wiped his tears, looking at his foot he said "I know"

The moment the words slipped from his lips my world stopped, I looked at him in shock.

"I know and now....that doesn't matter....at this moment...I want to be alone...." He said without looking at my face, his voice is very low...he is biting his lower lip to control his sob.

"But-"

"Please..." He turned his back as he started to cry again. Placing my hand on my shoulder I squeezed it lightly but he just removed them smoothly and went inside the room.
Tears start to flow down from my eyes.

I thought our first night would be memorable but not like this.

20211021

965;TBC