47. come back

Jungkook's pov;

It's already 5 days. Jin is still upset and he his not talking with me properly. He became a new person he became too silent and he is not eating properly.

I know this is not the right time to get jealous but what can I do my heart is feeling heavy and I'm feeling jealous over Taehyung.

Waa!! I'm feeling jealous of a dead person.

I know first love is impossible to forget but that doesn't mean he has to avoid me and mourn all the time.

I'm feeling restless. I thought giving him space, it will make him calm and lessen his sorrow but no he became a live statue.

"Baby" my words didn't reach his ears. He is still looking at the night city view.

"Seokjin" he turned but his eyes filled with sorrows.

"Yeah" it came as a whisper like he is forcing his tongue to speak.

With a heavy heart, I left the place.

After a few minutes, I felt the sofa dipping beside me and I turned and there he is sitting with sad eyes.

"Jungkook"

"Yes!"

"I thought to spend time with my parents. So I want to go there." He is rubbing his knees continuously and his eyes are fixed on the ground.

"And what is the reason?" I got impatient.

"I'm feeling restless and lonely"

"Wow!? So you are feeling restless and lonely even when I am beside you. You're mourning over a dead person from the past few days ignoring your husband who is trying to cheer you. You even didn't realise how I'm feeling right now. I'm also human Jin, I need you I'm feeling lonely even having you beside me. You're avoiding me and you know how it feels." I didn't realise that I'm screaming on his face until his eyes brimmed with hot liquid.

Rubbing my palm on my face I looked at him " shit! I'm sorry Jin. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm...I'm sorry okay? You can go wherever you want. Just get ready I'll drop you. Hmm?" With that, I left the place. I don't want to make him cry.

But what can I do? I'm also human, I need my husband and his affection.

.........

Walking to the bathroom, I filled the tub with hot water and stripped my dress. Settling on the tub I rest my head to the bathtub and spread my arms around the tub edge.

Slowly my tears start to flow down.

I'm feeling restless nowadays. I'm feeling something is going to happen I'm not ready for that right now. I want him to be safe.

Knock knock...

My thoughts got interrupted.

"Yes," there Jin is standing with sad eyes and playing with his shirt sleeves.

"I'm sorry," he said lifting his gaze.

I don't know what to reply so I went back to my previous position and closed my eyes. I can sense he is still standing at the door.

After a few minutes I heard water sound, opening my eyes I saw he is standing in the bathtub, soon he sat between my legs as his back lean to my chest and his head on my shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere"

I felt my heart melt and beat fastly. Automatically my hands wrapped around his waist and my head rest on his crook of neck.

I cried my heart out. I usually don't cry but at that moment I couldn't hold myself. His hands gripped my arms, his head turned to the side, kissing my cheek.

"Look at me" I lift my head.

He faced me and wrapped his limbs around my body. Wiping my tears, kissing my face without leaving any spot, he placed his palms on my cheeks.

"I love you"

His words are like he is assuring me.
I nod my head repeatedly.

"I love you and I'm sorry for avoiding you. You don't have to feel insecure. He might be my first love, no one cannot replace your position in my heart. I love you and I'll always be yours"

My tears never stopped. Right now I'm sobbing like a child.

He can understand me without telling me anything. He can even feel I'm jealous. I love this man in front of me and I can't leave without him.

His lips met mine for a short time as they assured me that he loves me with his full heart.

"I love you Jagiya," I said burying my face in his chest.

His hands tighten around my shoulder as he kissed my head multiple times.

................

Authors pov;

After that Jinkook couple are having a good time and they even start their daily routine as usual with bickering, lovemaking, chit-chatting and planning about their new arrival guest.

"Jin..dad wants me in the office. Just a few hours babe, I'll be back. Ok?"

He smiled kissing my chin. "I'm ok baby. Don't think too much. I'll be ok" with the last hug and kiss on his forehead I left the place.

Jin went to the kitchen to make lunch, but his steps halt in the middle due to the sound of a bell ringing on the door.

"Did he leave anything?" Frowning at his words he opened the door only to get shocked.

His hands wrapped automatically around his baby bump. His heartbeat became crazy, his throat becomes dry.

"Hello brother"

"Se...Sejin"

A sinister smile was heard as Jin backed away when he met a loud slap on his cheek.

920;TBC
20220115