42. It's only you

"That you're not Sejin but Seokjin, Jeon Seokjin" Jungkook smiled, making Jin widen his eyes and lift his head with a shock evident on his face.

Jungkook smiled and pulled Jin closer as he wiped those precious tears and kissed his eyes.

"What? Do you think Im that dumb to even find my love, my destiny" Jungkook asked to Jin who was trying his best to not to outburst.

"I-I....Im sorry" jin whispered looking down only to be lifted by his husband.

"And why are you asking me sorry?" Jungkook questioned pulling the duvet over Jin's body who was trembling.

"I..I...ruined everything....you ...you loved Sejin-" His words cut as Jungkook pressed his lips on JIn's.

"I love you Seokjin, you only you, Kim Seokjin and now Jeon Seokjin.....not anyone else....didn't you find it strange that I always called you by nickname" Jungkook questioned cupping Jin's face while other hand was holding Jin's body securely.

Jin realized everything now and his eyes widened just like saucers "So...you knew from the first it's me not Sejin?"

"Hahaha...you look cute Jagiya" Jungkook pinched Jin's nose making the other to wine.

"Do you really love me? like me, Kim Seokjin?" Jin pointed towards him and asked in a surprise, he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him, he never in the millionth time thought that this day would come and Jungkook would tell him that he loves him. He is going to burst out any time.

Jungkook smiled, gripping Jin's thighs he pulled him close. Immediately Jin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and gripped Jungkook's shoulder for support.

Jungkook pressed his forehead to Jin's, their noses were touching "didn't I show you? or should I show you one more time?" He asked in a low husky voice, Jin could feel his cheeks heating up as Jungkook's cock brushed his rim.

"Please Jungkook-shi, I'm serious," Jin said, hiding his face on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiled and hugged his husband, caressing his bae back down to his ass cheeks ''It's a long story but now i'm hungry, let's eat then i'll tell you" Jin leaned back and looked at Jungkook with a pout, his eyes looking down. Jungkook shook his head and bumped his head to Jin's making him to look up,

"I Jeon Jungkook loves Kim Seokjin. Now do you believe me I love you only you" Jin smiled which made his tears drop down from his eyes.

"Aish...you cry too much. Now get up and let's order something, otherwise I'll eat you instead" Jungkook said, squeezing Jin's ass, making him giggle.

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you more Jeon Seokjin" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips.

Then they hugged each other as a satisfactory smile took a place on their lips.

441;TBC

20211229

What is your thoughts about the story?