18. Kiss

Author pov;

Jungkook's mouth glides down and sucked Sejin's neck, soon his hand starts to roam on Sejin's upper body. 

Went back to his lips found the other's lips and kissed hardly. There is no love between them. The only list took a place as they starts to suck each other's lips. 

Ring......

Ring......

Their sweet moment got distracted by the doorbell ring. Jungkook pulled out from the kiss and looked at Sejin who was having an annoyed face. 

"I'll be back in just a few minutes' Jungkook tried to get up but Sejin pulled him closer making Jungkook fall on him.

"No, I want you"

"Aish, I'm all yours baby. Just a few minutes, I'll check out who is at the door"

"No!!"

Jungkook kissed Sejin softly on his lips and got up. Taking his shirt from the ground, he put it on and walked out of the room.

Sejin sat up on the bed with frustration and threw all the pillows on the floor.

"Arghh!!! Fuck, fuck...." He pulled his hair in frustration. 

"I'm gonna kill whoever it is," he said as he got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to clear his problem.

...........

After half an hour, 

Jungkook came back to the room and saw Sejin was standing on the balcony. And his luggage was ready.

"Are you going already??" Sejin turned to face Jungkook.

"Yes!!! I told mom and dad that I'm arriving today. So I'm going"

"Are you upset with me??"

"No!! Why would I? It's clearly showing that you're not interested in me!! Moreover, you always deny whenever I tried to have sex with you...Why?? Do you have any other source to clear your craves??" Sejin raised his voice, taking step towards Jungkook.

Hearing this Jungkook got shocked, and he even forgot how to react to these accusations.

"What?" He asked in disbelief not believing his ears.

"Yes!!! I asked you do you have any other relation which makes you stay away from me??? If you don't like me then why did you marry me??"

"SEJIN!!"

"WHAT?? AM I RIGHT??" 

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After calming himself he pulled Sejin to his embrace. Looking at his eyes "see, baby I know I made you feel insecure, but as you think I have affair, there is nothing like that. Not in dreams I never thought of betraying you. I'm just taking time to build this relationship. I'm sorry if I made you think like that. Please understand me. Once I come back, I'll make it up to you."

Sejin calmed himself and pressed his lips harshly on Jungkook's lips. He starts to kiss widely, sucking and biting Jungkook's lips. Wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck he pushed his tongue inside Jungkook's cavern.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was too shocked to receive the kiss but he thought Sejin might be feeling insecure that's why he is kissing him like that, so without opposing anything he received his rude kiss even when he doesn't feel anything more than pain in that kiss. 

Soon they broke the kiss to breathe but in the next minute, their lips found each other and kissed hardly.

20211205

510;TBC