33.

Jungkook was still in daze that he didn't understand what is happening.

Sejin walked to the room and came back with a blank check in his hand. Settling on Jungkook's lap. Sejin kissed his lips softly.

"Babe...do you want fuck me one more round?" Jungkook nodded his head and starts to kiss sejin wildly.

Sejin smirked and got up from his lap and moved away. Jungkook groaned as his cock was throbbing and he wants release.

"Sejin! Come here" he said with a hooded eyes and tried to chase Sejin.

Sejin laughed and pushed him on the couch. Aligning Jungkook's cock to his hole, he sank himself and his hands travelled on Jungkook's body. His lips tangled to Jungkook lips and sucked them hardly.

"If you want me...just sign here" he said kissing Jungkook's neck and licking his ear.

Jungkook was out of mind. He didn't understand what is happening as he shook his head as yes and signed the cheque without giving attention.

Sejin smiled wickedly and starts fuck himself on Jungkook's cock.

.............

Sejin took his luggage and left the place after their wild sex.

He went to Tae's house.

"Hello...babe" the said person opened the door welcoming his lover.

"Hello...love..now let's go" they took out luggagoand loaded to the car and then they drove to the airport.

..........

Jin was waiting for his flight in the airport when his eyes fell on Sejin and Taehyung.

He tried to look at them but the latter's walked towards him.

"Oh!! My god!! My beloved brother" sejin said mockingly.

Tae laughed as he slipped his hands in his packet.

Jin tried to leave the place but his way blocked by those monsters.

"Where are you going baby?" Tae pulled him by waist as their chest collide each other.

"Leave me you fucker!" Jin pushed him with gritted teeth.

"Oh please...I'm not interested in you. I'm going to settle in America with my baby. Isn't it babe?" Tae asked looking at Sejin as he pulled him by his waist. Jin looked at them in confusion.

"Oh!! Yes...yes. let me enlighten you by the truth! Me and Tae are going America. If you want you can keep your husband for yourself." Jin's eyes widen as he tried to understand the situation.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"I'm bored with him so I'm leaving him. Yo can thank me later" sejin winked at Jin who looked at him in utter disgust.

He was about answer but his words cutoff by the phone ringing sound.

Taking a look a at phone he frowned in confusion. Sliding the green button he pressed the phone to his ear, only to grasp in panic.

"You bitch!! What happened to junkook?" He asked to his brother as he pulled him by the collor.

Sejin swayed his hand and looked at him monotonously.

"He fucked me whole night and got tired" he said as his lips curled up in a smirk.

Pang!!

A fist on his jaw made Sejin to fall on the floor, he looked up only to see Jin was in angry and punched across his face.

Tae gripped Jin's hand "how dare you?"

Jin kicked on his stomach and marched towards Sejin.

"Tell me the truth!! You bitch" he said pulling him on his feet.

Sejin wiped the blood from his corner of mouth "as i told you he fucked me whole night and he is tired . That's it" sejin said shrugging his shoulder as he walked past Jin.

"Sejin!! Stop...tell me what are you going to do??" Jin gripped his forearm.

"As i" sejin pushed him and walked towards Tae who was in pain.

"Tae! Let's go" he said grabbing his hand. And disappearing in the crowd.

Jin tried to chase them but again his phone ringed.

"Hello, Namjoon hyung!?"

"Jin, come to Seoul hospital..."

"Yes hyung!!" He ran out of the airport.

Please jungkook stay strong...I'll be there in few minutes...please gos save him....I'm sorry...i coming...

Jin murmure as his tears strats to flow continuosly.

682:TBC

20211217