Chapter 88: Speak of the Devil 3/8

Sunghoon pressed Jake into the door that lead onto the rooftop. His hand shifted behind his head to cushion him. Their lips parted on impact and, glancing down, Sunghoon was delighted to see that Jake was giving him a lustful smile. 

Allowing the chamber of hot breath that existed between them to waft into his nose, Sunghoon went in for another kiss. Electric charges rebounded between their lips and the moment was liberating.

It was freezing on the roof. A winter afternoon breeze carried spits of rain on the wind. Despite the conditions, Sunghoon felt so incredibly hot. The hairs on his arms might have being standing up because of the cold but Sunghoon felt like he could melt. 

His free hand gripped at Jake's shirt, willing for it not to be there. Jake seemed to be  thinking in tandem as the next thing Sunghoon felt was Jake's hand reaching under his top. As it moved up his stomach, it clawed and pressed against the skin. Jake's hand felt like ice but Sunghoon wanted this, he wanted more. 

Allowing Jake to come forward, Sunghoon retracted his hand from behind Jake's head and used both hands to pull off his shirt completely. He didn't care about the cold, he wanted to be touched, to be felt. 

Tossing the garment to the ground he saw Jake watching him, he was panting, wondering how to react to the sudden exposure. Should he laugh at the gesture? Sunghoon watched Jake digest the moment and after a couple of heart beats, Jake pulled his top off as well, exposing his flesh to the elements. 

Sunghoon had seen Jake clotheless many times, he had become so familiar with his body - staring and longing for something can teach one that, but this was different, this was the first time Jake had removed an item of clothing for him.  

Cast in the natural grey light, Sunghoon took a step forward, grazing his knuckles against Jake's chest before leaning in for another passionate kiss. Jake reciprocated by clawing and scratching. Jake grabbed at his skin and muscles, his nails dragged into Sunghoon's back, he in-turn released an eager moan. 

Vampiric lust kicked in and Sunghoon removed himself from Jake's lips, moving to his neck and, bereft of his senses, opened his mouth, initially sucking on the neck before, inevitably, sinking his teeth into the skin. 

It was Jake's turn to moan now - this only served to entice Sunghoon further. His right hand gripped and rubbed Jake's now taught jeans. His left hand joined and they combined to unbutton the trouser, his hands now felt the new, softer fabric of Jake's underwear. 

Sunghoon gasped for breath as Jake hadn't waited to undress him. A hand reached in through the elastic of his underwear. This was a completely unknown feeling now, Jake's hand felt cold as it reached in and gripped him. Sunghoon moaned, loudly, lost in the moment and failing to hear the phone notifications.

'ping'

'ping'

A duo of noises tried interrupt the moment but still they continued. Sunghoon leaned into Jake's grip. Internally, blood was pumping everywhere, reactive functions of every kind requiring attention. The feeling was something else, it was animalistic and intense it was - euphoric. He tried to digest the moment as he switched his mouth to the other side of Jake's neck.

'ping'

'ping'

The second salvo of notification was followed quickly by a third, fourth, fifth and sixth - they wouldn't stop. "Urghhh" Sunghoon moaned, this time in anger at interruption rather than pleasure.

For all of the lust he was experiencing he was still a 21st century teenager, and the mind immediately had the need to check any notification. Pulling his mouth away from Jake's neck he wanted to toss his phone off of the roof.