Chapter 103: No 3/7

"When I get over there you love birds have better tied that not" Sunoo's voice echoed through the presently empty concrete room.

Jake cursed the younger boy's name for the easy pun. Sunghoon was holding him up on his shoulders as he finished affixing some fairy lights to the ceiling.

Jake was torn between two emotions as the party's beginning loomed over them. On the one hand he was sad, during the setup it had just been him, Sunghoon, Yun and Sunoo. In that company it allowed for him and Sunghoon to act as they chose in relation to one another, sure it opened them up to jokes a jibes from the pair of friends but if was fun even if Sunoo had known exactly what was required to make them blush at any given time. It was glimpse at what it might be like to be public. 

On the other hand he couldn't wait to finish the prep-work. They had arrived six hours ago to the this underground garage. Sunghoon had feared they were about to be sold off to human traffickers only for a huge horizontal garage door to open and reveal a pail unfazed  Sunoo, joined at the hip by a rather embarrassed  Yun.

It had taken him by surprise when Sunoo had been tasked with throwing Yun a party, Jake had imagined some kind of floral house party. Getting a grimy subterranean concrete bunker in the form on a disused underground garage was so far from what he had envisaged that Jake had been quietly impressed with the younger boy.

In the several hours they had hung lighting, laid out garden furniture and made sure that the venue was well stocked with cups, spirits, beers, mixers and snacks. 

Sunoo had stated the building above them was being renovated so this was out of use. That explained why there were no vehicles down here but he didn't provide for an answer of how he, a sixteen year old with a superiority complex, got the keys to it.

Regardless, the work taken to get the place ready to handle the several hundred teenage guests was no small hurdle and Jake knew he was tired even before the event begun. He wanted to finish if only to give his tired and worn out fingers a rest even though he knew that as part of his penance to Yun, he and Sunghoon would be serving drinks for hours to come. 

"Done" Jake said as he tugged the recently affixed fairylight to make sure it was fastened into position.

"Great" the voice of Sunghoon came from between his legs. His boyfriend had kept up the exercises he had begun last term but even still, the lack of complaining suggested Sunghoon was trying to impress him with his strength. 

Jake knew how much he weighed and knew that it must be tiring to hold him for extended periods of time, despite that he did find the kisses Sunghoon left on his thighs flattering. 

Sunghoon gently lowered himself until it was easy for Jake to dismount him, as always the final part of the descent was haphazard and the resulting momentum almost sent Jake tumbling into a concrete pillar only to have his fall prevented by the eager reactions of his boyfriend.

"We're done" Jake called out into the darkness, his voice echoed through the empty parking bays until it was drowned out by the sound of a switch being flicked on and the room being illuminated in neon purples and blues.

Jake watched in awe with Sunghoon as the room was transformed into somewhere quite magical. Moments later a dial was turned and soft music began playing. Empty of all but four teenagers the room felt haunted and eery, as if it had just being abandoned suddenly, even still, it was beautiful. Sunghoon certainly thought so and Jake soon found that he had an arm draped over his back as they marvelled at the fruits of their labour.

"Scared?" Jake asked jokingly at the reaction to the space.

"What? Me? Nothing scares me." His boyfriend asserted with a lying smile. .