Authors note 01.02.2023

Okay, wow - so it's done. Not sure how many people have stuck through this whole story. I hope you were able to enjoy it! If you fancy it, please leave a review I'd love to get your opinion.

I want to take a moment and write openly about something.

Okay, so this story is my first and to-date most monolithic project that I can't really feel is over. There were several times during writing that I first felt like giving up and would have were it not for readers. 

Comments and messages pushed and motivate me and I will drop a special thanks to those readers who stuck who went out of there way to reach me. I can't fully explain out grateful I am.

When I started this we were still in the Pandemic, cast off from society and I was one of those people who found themselves alone for the duration of it. 

It was lonely it some ways, some days I'd hear the echo of my laughter as I watched Youtube. (Yeah, that's quite how grim it was lol)

In 2021 I didn't eat a meal with another human until the end of March so in April I deduced I had enough time to write. 

I didn't know what to expect. During the pandemic I had read a lot of coming of age fiction about  young men/teenagers but I always fait there were subtle masculine elements that weren't fully explored. I wanted to tell a story that - in parts - offered a look behind the mask of young men you'll likely encounter and the various toxic subtleties. 

Most if not all of these will be things that we are afflicted with regardless of age, gender or sex but I can only write about what I know. 

Any how, that was the intent but the result has being...... uh crazy.

April 21 - I'm basically Jungkook in this story. Capable of a lot but it's kind of a lot of show and I don't do much besides game and workout.

---->

February 23 - I'm engaged, my fiancé is expecting in the autumn and work is going great.

What happened?

Well this story happened. 

Yes, that sounds ridiculous  but it's true. It allowed me to look back at various event in my life and view them again. It was like therapy but you can really get into the motivations. 

There were things I was hung up about, that I locked away that I didn't talk to my friends about until after Part 1 was published and the response it had. 

Summer 21' my friends began asking me, why are you so happy? I guess it's because I realised that I wanted to be happy. I know it sounds weird but I sort of used to feel like I didn't deserve it - like I'd screwed up as a teenager and I had to repent. 

Only, when I realised I felt the characters in this book deserved a happy ending that I thought I to deserved one too. 

I talked to my friends and exes about things that I had never spoken about - there were some tearful conversations over drinks lol. 

In the autumn of 21' I pushed myself to learn everything about myself, there was no boundary I wasn't prepared to cross. I was done playing safe (The best parts of Jake and Sunghoon IMO) 

I was still hot headed (Jungwon) but I was learning and learning fast (Sunghoon) 

Cut to Jan 22' and I met the girl of my dreams at a coffee shop, we went for a walk, got dinner, caught a movie and I walked her home - 12 months later and here we are. Yes it's quick but life's for living, which is the main part of this story. 

TL:DR this story changed my life and my world for the absolute better so I cannot begin to thank everyone who has read and commented and favoured this, it has motivated me so much. 

If you get the chance to do something like this - do it and grab that opportunity with your hands. 

Please can I thank MaryamAroha  for hounding me during the first part and rikiblues for giving the best birthday with her 113 comments I woke up to on August 3rd 2021. LovelyJakey for being cool AF too. kowling for getting me to keep going way back when this first started .adoree_Lina for sticking through with it all.

And the entire awesome comments squad: 

Min-kis,  leglesschickenF0Rg0Tten_MiLk , 

MinYoonnnii , dabidabee ,  woong_roses,  lunajakey , sxoreadz,.  cloudyselkilo,  luvbryyJimin_little_mochie,  laylashim_thedogalliasmagical3Haikyuufan2902Kkkah13perhapszzKalikmerciales , yeonjunshinextheyareinloveemia1508naves_we_luv_uneospacestationBlueb3rry8ilandersupremacywonierbear25adaracalista

Big up the favouriters and the silent readers - you guys rock too. 

These things and this story will stay with me forever and the impact it's had on me immeasurable. I know a lot of readers have dropped off - it's not like this story is a) short b) consistent with releases or quality lol but thank you for reading it. 

I don't really have anything to say but thank you. Love you all - have a lovely life! 

Love, 

Farsight

Feel free to ask any questions whenever.